𝟬𝟬𝟵. it's been so long

•·

•·.·𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗥𝗟𝗢𝗧𝗧𝗘 𝗢'𝗕𝗥𝗜𝗘𝗡·.·•

we landed at crissy field at nightfall.

"what was that?" percy asked me, raising his voice slightly as we got out of the chariot.

"what?" i asked confused, i hadn't done anything?

"i told you not to up to move, why didn't you listen?" he asked, he didn't raise his voice but anger was evident in his words. "you could of gotten yourself killed!"

"i saved your life, why don't you show some gratitude?" i said back.

"thanks for almost killing yourself for me. i appreciate it." he told me sarcastically.

i rolled my eyes, "i'm not going to apologise for helping you percy. i saw you were hurt and i helped-"

"thats not the point. you could've died. you had no weapon, no idea what you were even running into, you could've been seriously hurt or even died."

"if you were going to be so annoying why ask me here in the first place? i could be with my mom right now, celebrating her birthday, but instead i'm here getting yelling at by you-"

"charlie-"

"stop cutting me off. all day, i've done what you asked, gone where you wanted, i took your lame excuses of explanations every time. i literally held the sky for you and what i get in return is you yelling at me?"

"you could've been killed! why don't you understand that?"

"i understand it perfectly fine, thanks though!" i told him, "everything i've done today was for you percy! why can't you understand that?"

"i do-" he seemed to become aware of the fact we were still surrounded by his friends, all of who was looking at us, except artemis who was looking down at zoë. he tried to pull me away but i stopped him.

"don't." i told him, feeling all of my anger from today boiling up.

"come." artemis said breaking off our fight. i hesitantly walked over to her, percy didn't move.

thalia and artemis was leaning over zoë, i knelt besides artemis, annabeth joining us by thalia. after a few short seconds percy was also kneeling besides me.