🤍 To Cry Again (Husk) Part 2/2 🖤

Requested by: raven121_u

Pairing: Husk x daughter!Reader

Summary: After being killed by her bullies soon after her father's untimely death, years into Y/N's afterlife she encounters a dangerous demon during a turf war and is saved by another sinner...

✶✶✶

-Six years later-

You groaned and sat up in your bed, rubbing your eyes and shaking your roommate awake.

"Agghhhhh," she grumbles, covering her face with her hands. "I don't want tooooo..." she complained.

You softly chuckled. "Neither do I do, Cherri..." you said, sitting her up.

Today was the day you and Cherri had to face off another demon in a turf war. And in all honesty, the two of you considered of him as a joke.

"Move that ass," you told her sternly.

She managed a laugh and stretched out her freckled arms. "Alright, let's do this shit!" she yelled confidently, cracking her knuckles.

✶✶✶

"Angel! What up hoe?!" Cherri called out to a feminine-looking spider demon.

The demon turned around and greeted your friend. "Hey Cherri!" she said.

You shyly waved at her. "Hi! I'm Y/N, Cherri's roommate," you told the demon.

"Y/N, niceeee. I'm Angel Dust," she said.

"Pleasure meeting you, ma'am," you said with a smile.

Angel was silent. "I'm a dude."

"...oh."

Cherri burst out laughing. "Y-YOU...HAH! ANGEL...OH...THAT'S FUCKING GOLD...BWAHAHAHA! YOU'RE SO FUCKING GAY!"

"No shit," Angel said, rolling his eyes.

"We're wasting time!" you said impatiently, tapping your foot.

Surely enough, the three of you hear a snake-like laugh ring in your ears.

"HAHAHA!" the voice slithered

"Who are you?" you called out.

"Who am I? Who am I? I am the great Sssir Pentioussss!" he hissed.

The three of you looked at one another.

"I literally attacked you lasst week."

"Well, you must've been really bad at this," you teased.

Angel laughed.

"Enough of thisss!" Pentious yelled, shooting a canon from his ship.

Cherri pulled you aside and looked up at Pentious, un-enthusiastically.

"It's too early for this!" she yelled.

"ENOUGH OF THISSS NONESENSSSE!" he roared. "EGG BOISSS ATTACK!"

Surely enough, Pentious opened a side door from his battleship and a herd of eggs came stumbling towards you.

"I'll get 'em boss!" one of them called as they tripped over one another.

Angel rolled his eyes. "This is stupid."

Before you could agree with him, you suddenly felt someone dig their claws into your shoulders. Covering your mouth and muffling your screams, they started to grimly chuckle in your ear.