The unknown connection

Author's pov
The sun alredy set, it started getting dark, cool breeze was blowing making the atmosphere more comfortable. Haruto and Yana were still sitting.
Sunmi and Han approached them.

Unnie, let's go it's getting dark and we need to have our dinner, I'm hungry!
Sunmi said while whining.
Ok, ok let's go!
Yana said while chuckling.
They reached their hotel, after having dinner while chatting they all went to their rooms.
It's 12 AM at Night. Yana and Sunmi were still awake, while looking blankly on the celling.
Unnie can I ask you something if you don't mind?
Yes, go ahead!
Do you like Haruto?
Yana gulped her own saliva, her heart started beating louder, as if it's going to be explored.
Unnie! Are you ok?
Ye-yeah! I'm ok!
Unknowingly Yana was blushing hard, she hide her face and stayed quite for a while.
Unnie, it's ok if you aren't comfortable, I won't ask you.
Um- no i mean..
She got up from the bed.
Sunmi, I'm confused in myself, I mean to be very honest I'm getting mixed feelings, I feel comfortable around him but in deep down my past always Hunts me, and i don't want to repeat the same mistake again!
Yana sighed.
It's ok unnie, take your time...
While chatting casually, they fall asleep and woke up by the sound of their alarm.
Everyone gathered, as Seoho said
Ok I can see everyone here, it was a nice trip for us but now we have to go back.
Good morning Yana.
Haruto stand beside her, with a smile.
Oh Goo.d morning Haruto!
They all got up in the bus, and after few hours they reached. It was Sunday so everyone went to their house.
Yana came back and called Soojin.
OTP
Hey babe, what's up? How was your trip?
I FREAKIN KISSED MY BOSS!

WTH ARE YOU TALKING GIRL??? DON'T TELL ME YOU WERE DRUNK! YOU KNOW ABOUT YOUR ALCOHOL TOLERANCE!

that Yuri witch challenged me,so I was just-

She challenged you and you didn't even think twice?! Gosh what will I do with this dumb girl...and where the heck you kissed your boss..on the lips???!

NOO! NOOO , I kissed him on his cheeks and thankfully there were only Sunmi, Haruto and Han. Btw I met Sunho there, he was forcing me to be with him again but Haruto came and saved me from him.

Haruto? That guy who always mess with you? And wait are you fine? Did that jerk do something to you? Istg if he had done anything I'll kill him this time!

No no he didn't, Haruto addressed himself as my boyfriend to save me...

Woah girl! Is this gonna be enemies to lovers huh?
Soojin laughed.

Yehh! Don't joke around always...this ain't funny! Um i wanna tell you something...i spent a lot of time with him in these 2 days and somehow I felt safe around him, I'm feeling an unknown connection with him! though I'm still confused about my own feelings and I'm scared to make any move as well because of my past.

Hmm, i see...well take your time and try to know him properly...and first of all ask yourself that do you really like him?

Yeahh I'll.

Okay babe now take rest, you must be tired and you've office tomorrow...and please let me know if that jerk come again...take care of yourself..I love you my girliee!

I love you too hun.

She hanged up the call and went to bed.

Next day at 7 am...the Alarm is ringing for the 4th time and Yana's hand traveled to set it off.

Ahhh it's already morning! I wanna sleep a lil bit more please!

She whined and got up from the bed with a annoyed face, last night she was unable to sleep due to the thoughts of Haruto. She got prepared and went to the office.