Jealousy

"unnie I think it's our room" Sunmi said to Yana who was looking at the numbers of the other rooms.
"Oh you find it! Thank God!"
Then both get into their room and get ready for lunch after taking some rest.
*At the lunch area*
Everyone gathered and started having their lunch.
" Excuse me guys! I've an announcement!" Seoho said Gaining everyone's attention.
"We have planned for a karoke party!"
"Wow! This is very interesting! Well I'm a great singer "Yuri said.
"Yes! With the most disgusting voice!" Yana said to herself but she was loud enough to make Yuri listen her.
"What did you say Miss Kim?"
"Me? Nothing...i didn't say anything to you !"
"Ok..well you don't have anything to say either"
Time skips
They all went to the place where Seoho organised the karoke party.
Yana was walking with Sunmi when suddenly she felt like someone is watching her...she looked here and there but didn't find anyone.
"Is something bothering you Miss Kim?" Haruto asked Yana who was just behind her.
"Um..I felt like someone is watching me"
"But there is no one here i think... everyone has reached already, we are the one who are walking slow." Haruto said to make her assure that there is no one.
"Yea... let's go fast!" Han said.
"Miss Kim wait for me!"
Yana heard a familiar voice and when she turned around, she find out Seoho is calling her from behind.
He came to her.
"I searched you in the hotel but you wasn't there!"
"I'm sorry sir but I came out with them"
"No it's ok! Let's go"
They reached to their destination.

"You betrayed me~" Yuri was singing her heart our.
"Who betrayed you Miss Choi?" Mr. Min asked Yuri while controlling his laugh.
"My ex boyfriend! He just broke up with me couple of months ago, he said I'm a witch...I just look like on" saying this she started fake crying.
(They all were drinking and she got a bit extra drunk)
"Well he was right tho!" Yana said making everyone laugh.
"Huh? Miss Kim..you again said something " Yuri came closer to her but then backed off and started singing again.

*Everyone were enjoying fully*
"I'll be back soon...I just need to go to the washroom!" Yana said to Sunmi who was sitting beside her.
She went to the washroom...when she was coming back to the room suddenly she bumped into someone.
"Oh no.. I'm so sorry I didn't see you" Yana apologized without looking at face of the person.
"Yana! You are here!"
She lifted up her head and saw Sunho.
"You? What are you doing here?" She said with a lil disgust on her face.
"I've been trying to contact you for so long! Please once listen to me.. I'm so sorry for what I did, I'll do anything to make it up for you ..but please give me another chance babe"
"Sunho.. I told you many times I don't want to talk to you ever again! Can't you understand? Just leave me alone and let me go from here"
"No i won't let you go until you forgive me and be mine again "
"Sunho stop! We are in public so don't create a drama" saying this Yana started going away from there but Sunho caught her wrist.
"Wth are you doing?" Yana said while trying to get off from his grip but he was tightening his grip.
"You are hurting me Sunho" Yana said, the grip was so tight that she started tearing up.
"You are only mine Yana! You can't go away from me! Sunho said with a creepy smile.
"Hey what are you doing to her? Leave my girl alone" Haruto said making Yana shocked.
"Who are you bro? What do you mean by your girl? Don't come between us ...the result won't be good"
"I'm her boyfriend! Now just take away your hand from her" Haruto said pulling Yana towards himself.
"You are already in a relationship?" Sunho asked Yana.
"Yes! Why can't I be? If you can cheat me then obviously I've my rights to get into a better relationship " Yana said confidently.
She was scared a moment ago but somehow she's feeling protected after
Haruto came to save her from that jerk.
"Let's go babe! Don't waste your time with some garbage like this". Haruto said and left from there with Yana while holding her hands.
" Do you think you can go away from me easily? You were mine, and you'll be mine forever...just wait and watch baby!" Sunho laughed and left from there.
"He must be your ex" Haruto asked Yana.
"Yes he's...i didn't think I'll ran into him..ugh if I knew I would never go to the washroom... his stares were very creepy " Yana said while getting closer to Haruto without realising.
"It's ok! No one knows the future so don't think too much...now you are safe!" Haruto said while feeling happy with the closeness of them.
"Yeah! Btw thank you so much for saving me from that creep! Otherwise I don't know what he had done to me till now! He grabbed my wrist so tightly and it left some marks " Yana said while showing her wrist to Haruto.
"O God! That jerk held your hand so tightly! Why didn't you tell me earlier? I would've beaten him up till now" Haruto said...anger was visible in his eyes.
" No it's ok Haruto.. I'm fine, don't worry about me"
"But Miss Kim-
"I told you right? I'm fine... don't worry and we aren't in office so you can call me Yana" Yana said while smiling, even though her wrist was hurting but she tried to hide her pain as she didn't want to trouble Haruto anymore.
"Ok Ya-Yana"
They both reached to the room.
"Where were you Miss Kim and Haruto?" Seoho asked.
" Um ...I went to the washroom and we were just talking that's why it took us some times" Yana said.
"Oh ok!"
"Unnie come, have some drink" Sunmi called Yana.
"No Sunmi I don't drink... actually my alcohol tolerance is very low..and I end up making embarrassed myself" Yana said while laughing.
"Just admit it that you still drink milk.. don't be shy Miss Kim" Yuri said while laughing.
" What did you say? Sunmi give me some drink" Yana got angry and took the worst decision ever.
Sunmi gave her a glass and she drank it in a one go leaving everyone shocked.
"Why did you drink it all in one go unnie?"
"It's nothing...gimme more"
Time passed and Yana drank total 5 glasses.
"Are you fine unnie? I'm worried about you" Sunmi asked Yana who was resting her head on the table.
"Ye-yes I'm totally *hiccups* fine... don't wo-worry and enjoy Sunmi" Yana said with a smile.
"I don't think so she's fine sir" Sunmi said to Seoho.
"Yeah I also think that"
"Haruto...look at me for once...look how pretty I'm! B-but yo-you don't lo-look at me" Yuri said while sitting beside Haruto who was staring at Yana.
Suddenly Yana stand up and said
"Yuri you are very bad! You always overworked me and now I'm free from you *hiccups* I'm so happy with it "
But surprisingly she didn't get any reply back as Yuri slept.
" Mr. Min *hiccups* pass me the mic" Yana said.
"Is she gonna sing or something?" Han asked to Haruto.
"Seems like that... let's see" Haruto said with a smile.
"Aham... let's go *hiccups* Smooth like butter...like a criminal undercover *hiccups* gon' pop like trouble*hiccups* making you sweat like that" Yana started singing..more like screaming when suddenly she started crying.
Everyone got shocked by seeing the sudden change of emotion in her.
" What happened to you Yana? Why are you crying?" Haruto came up to her.
"I'm very sad Haruto...i didn't meet BTS till now! Ahannnn *hiccups*"
*Seoho's pov*
Yana was totally drunk when suddenly she started singing...I never see this side of her.. she's so adorable... it's making me fall for her even more...but suddenly she started crying and Haruto go to ask her what happened but wait what... he's calling her with her name? What's going on? And she's doing the same. Did they both become close?
*End of Seoho's Pov*
"Aish! Don't cry...you can meet them in future." Haruto said while trying to make her calm.
"Yes If you say so!" Yana's emotion again changed within a second.
She continued to singing and ended up singing 3 songs.
" Ah I'm tried now * hiccups*" Yana said while sitting on the sofa.
"Guys we should go now I think cause Miss Kim and Miss Choi both of them aren't in their actual sence" Seoho said and everyone agreed.
"Sunmi take Yuri with you and I'll take Miss Kim" Seoho said.
"It's ok sir I'll take her to the hotel" Haruto said to Seoho coming forward.
" It's ok Haruto I can take her to the hotel as well! You should go, you must be tired"
Haruto was about to say something but Han said
"Yes bro let's go!" And took Haruto with him.
"Bro! Don't make it obvious to them that you got feelings for her"
"But Han! I can't see her with anyone else, you know that right"
"I can understand but for now you have to compromise a bit... let's go" they both left from their following others.
"Miss Kim... wake up.. let's go back to the hotel... it's getting too late" Seoho tried to wake Yana up.
"Um ..yea hotel! Let's go sir *hiccups*"
She stand up and went towards the door while trembling like a baby who just stared walking.
"Aish! Cute" Seoho smiled on her cuteness.
" Wait for me! "
He ran behind her and held her hand to give her support.
They came out from there and walked a bit when suddenly Yana stopped and said
"Seoho...can you gimme a piggyback?"
Seoho stopped for a while...* She just called me by my name?* He felt a lil shy as his cheeks turned into red.
"Sure Yana! Get up on my back!" Seoho said while kneeling down on the road. Yana got up into his back and grabbed his neck gently.
"Let's go Seoho!"
"Yes let's go Yana".
Saying this he started walking towards their hotel.

"Bro don't worry she'll be here soon!" Han said to Haruto who was walking from here to there.
Han, Haruto and Sunmi was standing outside the hotel waiting for Yana and Seoho to come back. Sunmi got to know from Han that Haruto likes Yana, as she suspected.
"But they aren't here and it's been a while" Haruto said being impatient.
"Yo there they are!" Sunmi said.
Haruto froze as he saw Yana was on Seoho's back.
" Miss Kim we have reached our destination now you can get off from my back"
" Oh we are already here? Thanks Seoho for this *hiccups* Yo sista, Han and Haruto...long time no see huh? Where were you guys from these many years? *Hiccups*"
"Unnie..you just saw was few minutes ago!" Sunmi said in disbelief.
" Did I? Ohhuuu~ I did..yea yea *hiccups* "
"We should go to our rooms i think" Seoho said and everyone nodded.
" Seoho *hiccups* thank you for the ride * hiccups* " Yana said with a cute smile when suddenly she pecked on his cheeks making everyone shocked.

What did she do? Now what will happen 😶 stay tuned for the next part ✨

Sorry guys for making it a bit cringy ig... it's my first type so pardon me😋💜🦋