Getting closer

"what did she just do?" Sunmi asked being shocked.
Everyone were shocked by her sudden action, she was smiling.
"I don't know" Han said.
"Unnie, you aren't in yourself rn, let's go to the room ..guys I'm taking her to the room!" Saying this Sunmi drag Yana with her.
"Let me go Sunmi *hiccups* i want to go outside *hiccups*"
"You aren't going anywhere, let's go to the room Unnie"
Saying this she took her to their room.
Haruto and Seoho was speechless.
"Bro, let's go... it's already too late..sir you should go to your room as well" Han said.
"Y-yeah, let's go" Seoho said and left.
Han and Haruto also went to their room.
*Time skips*
In the morning ~
Yana woke up with a headache.
"Ugh! My head is hurting as hell"
"Finally unnie you woke up!" Sunmi said with a smile.
"What happened to me? My head is hurting so much!"
"You were so drunk last night!"
"Wait, what? Did I do anything embarassing?" Yana asked jumping off the bed.
"Um, you did!"
"omo ..what I did Sunmi?"
"You sang songs, you cried, you came back with Mr. Lee on his back and..."
"And what?"
"And you kissed him on his cheeks"
"WHATTTTT! WHEN? WHY? HOW? OH GOSH NOW I'M DEAD, HE'S GONNA FIRE ME...SEE I TOLD YOU I DO EMBARASSING THINGS IF I GET DRUNK"
"unnie calm down! You didn't do it on purpose, it just happened and it's totally fine!" Sunmi said while trying to calm her down.
"But how will I show him my face now? Did I kiss him infront of everyone?"
"No there was Me, Han and Haruto"
"Shit! How can I be so clumsy"
They were talking when they heard that someone is knocking on their door.
"I'll check who's it" Sunmi said, she went to the door and saw that Han and Haruto has come.
"Did Miss Kim wake up? Is she fine?" Haruto asked impatiently.
"Yes, she woke up and she's fine and just has a headache..come inside please".
Haruto and Han entered the room and Saw Yana was sitting on the bed while putting her hand on her head.
"What happened Miss Kim?" Han asked.
"Oh it's you guys! You saw what I did last night right! But trust me I didn't mean to do it at all..it just happened by mistake" she said while feeling embarrassed.
"Nah it's totally fine Miss Kim...we know you weren't in your real sense and it was nothing but a mistake. So don't worry...and thank God there wasn't many people, it was only us" Han said trying to comforting her.
Yana looked at Haruto who was already looking at her.
"Y-yeah , Han is totally right! Don't worry about that...just forget about it" Haruto said.
"Unnie, let's go have breakfast " sunmi said to Yana.
Yana nodded.
"Yes let's go! We came to call you for breakfast " Haruto said.
They came out from the room and went to have breakfast.
They reached the breakfast area where Yana saw Seoho was sitting.
Seoho's pov
I was waiting for Yana to come down. Last night was like a dream for me...i didn't expect that at all...I was thinking all these when I saw Yana is coming with Sunmi, Han and Haruto.
End of Seoho's Pov
"There's Mr. Lee...ahh how will I talk to him? Ig i need to say sorry to him" Yana said.
"Don't be afraid, he's not gonna eat you .. just go to him and apologize that's it!" Haruto said.
"Yes you are right....i should do this only" Yana said and went towards Seoho.
"Good morning Sir!" Yana said with a smile.
"Good morning Miss Kim! Are you feeling good? Do you have a headache or anything?"
"Yeah a lil bit but it will go away if I drink some tea...btw um- i- I want to say sorry for what I did last night...it was a mistake.. please don't mind sir.. I'll never repeat this!" Yana said while looking down.
"No miss Kim.. it's totally fine..i didn't mind it at all... don't feel guilty" Seoho said.
"Thank you so much sir for forgiving me"
"It's totally fine... should I bring you a cup of coffee?"
"No no sir I'll take it by myself...Sunmi is waiting for me ..i should go to her" saying this she went back to Sunmi.
"Ahh finally I did it! I'm feeling bit fine now"
"Unnie ..now we can eat right! I'm very hungry!" Sunmi said making them laugh.
"Sure sure"
They had their breakfast.
"Guys today we are going to the sea side" Seoho announced.
"Wow...i can't wait to see the sea" Yana said.
They all go to their room and few minutes later they gathered outside the hotel to go togather.
"Where is Miss Min?"
"I'm here!" Yuri came.
They all went to the sea side.
"Woah! I've been waiting to see the sea" saying this Yana went towards it.
"Wait for me unnie" Sunmi went behind her.
They all started having fun.
"Look I made a castle" Yana said to Haruto.
"Wow it's so amazing! How did you do it?"
"It's my talent" Yana said while flipping her hair.
Haruto laughed.
Time skips~
They all had fun together... it's almost evening...Yana and Haruto was sitting together while talking and watching the sunset.
"They are gonna be a cute couple for sure" Sunmi said to Han.
But little did she know that Seoho was just behind her and listening to her.
"About whom you are talking Sunmi?" Seoho asked making Sunmi flinched.
"N-no one sir"
"No you said they are gonna be a cute couple...are you talking about Miss Kim and Mr. Haruto?"
"Um" Sunmi looked at Han and Han gestured her to tell it to Seoho.
"Actually sir... it's a secret... please don't let Yana unnie know about it...Haruto likes her"
Seoho's heart clinched. He couldn't believe what he just heard rn.
"He likes her? Oh that's great!" Seoho put a fake smile and went away from them.
"What's wrong with him now" Sunmi said being confused.
"So you came here when you was 6?" Yana asked Haruto.
"Yes...my dad transferred here so we had to leave Japan"
"I see...you got any siblings?"
"No.. I'm the only child..how about you? Tell me about yourself too"
"Well I've a little sister ... she's in college right now..my hometown is in
Gwangju, but for work I had to come to Daegu."
Author's pov
They both were talking while sitting on the sand, infront of the sea watching the sunset togather. For Haruto it was the best feeling ever, he was enjoying the time fully with Yana. And Yana was feeling something strange. It was like she was feeling safe and comfortable around him.

Will Yana get feelings for Haruto or something else gonna happen? To know stay tuned for the next part✨

I'm so sorry guys for being inactive, it was like i didn't have any idea to write in my story, so I took a break...now I'm gonna complete it! 😋🍓❤️