DANGER

It's almost lunch Time, Yana was trying to focus on her work but she was unable to do that because her previous behaviour with Soojin was making her feel bad.
Haruto approached her

Hey Yana let's go and have lunch together.

Oh- yeah sure let's go.

They both made their way towards the cafeteria....Haruto Noticed that Yana was so quiet and it made him think more about it, because she was Bubbly but today's behaviour isn't matching her character...so he decided to ask her.

Is there something that's bothering you Yana?

Huh? Um-
Yana paused for a while thinking if she should tell him or not but then she Remembered what Seoho had told her.

*Flashback*
Yana went to submit a file to Seoho, she knocked his office door

May I come in sir?

Yes come in.

Yana entered his office as Seoho looked up from his laptop.

Here are your files sir.

Oh, keep it here, well Miss Kim I've something to tell you, don't take it in the wrong way.

Yes sir tell me what is it?

Actually I've been thinking about it and i thought that you shouldn't tell about yesterday's incident to anyone...i mean let's just keep this between us... cause you know that we can't say how dangerous he can be as we already saw him in that state yesterday and I also think that you don't want anything happen to you...I am saying this for your safety purpose you know.

Yana paused for a while, seoho's words were able to manipulate her mind so easily, his fake concern towards her was successfully making her believe in his words. She spoke

Yes sir I can understand...and you are right as well ..if I talk about it to anyone and somehow he gets to know it then the situation will be horrible.

Yeah you got me right... that's what I meant, let's just keep it between us ok?

Yes sir.

That's good, you may leave now.

Yana came out from his office... Seoho's words made her comfortable but yet she couldn't understand but deep down she felt all the things strange.

Author's pov
Yana is dumb guys! Don't be like her and don't trust anyone so easily even though he's boss or anyone..how can't she understand that he was just acting
-_-  nvm let's see what happens..

End of author's pov

*End of Flashback*

Yana!
Haruto tapped her shoulder.

Y-yeah! I'm so sorry I was thinking something...and I'm totally fine Haruto don't worry, it's just I'm so tired and hungry, let's go and eat!

She put a fake smile on her face, so that Haruto don't get to understand.
She pulled him towards the cafeteria.

Time skips

Everyone was going home, Haruto and Han was talking when suddenly Yuri approached him..she is still trying on him even though he didn't give him any kind of attention, she said

Hey Haruto! Let's go for a dinner, shall we?

Dinner?

Han asked her.

Yes dinner

Yuri smirked.

Sorry but I just lost my appetite after seeing you coming here.