The Unexpected Meeting

Yana's pov
"Gosh I was already late and some people out there always freaks me out!" Thinking about it she entered her office and got prepared to get scolded by her so called senior aka the head of their project.
"Look the princess is coming...how can you make it so early Yana" said Yuri in a sarcastic way.
"Sorry ma'am, I won't repeat it ever again! Forgive me this time" said Yana trying her best to control her anger.
"I wish to punch her on her face and take out those teeth" Yana said in her mind while making faces.
Yana just sat on her desk when the secretary of Mr. Lee  came up to her desk
"Mr. Lee wants to meet you Miss Kim, he's calling you to his cabin"
"Ok I'm coming" said Yana.."wow! Now prepare yourself Yana the 2nd part of scolding is on its way" while saying this to herself she stood infront of her boss's cabin and took a breathe "Nothing's gonna happen, stay calm Yana"
"May I come in sir?"
Seoho's Pov
Miss Yana is very clumsy..will she able to do the work? I got no other choices left so I've to ask her only.. let's see what happens..I was thinking all these when I heard a familiar voice Asking to let her come inside..I saw that Miss Yana is on the door..
"Yes Miss Kim please come inside"
End of Seoho's Pov
"You called me sir?" Yana asked in a very polite way but the stress of fear is visible on her face.
"Yes Miss Kim I've something very important work for you but why are you looking so scared? Is there something that's bothering you?"
Mr. Seoho asked being very concerned.
"No sir I'm totally fine! What's the work sir ...and I'm thanking you before cause you've chosen me for a important work " said Yana while smiling in shyness.
Seoho's Pov
"Woah she's so cute when she smiles.. wait what? Oh no what am I even thinking"
End of Seoho's Pov
"We are taking interview as we need some employees and you'll come with me for the interview..only 2 candidates will be there so I've arranged it in the cafe infront of our office...if those two people gets selected then you'll have to teach them everything, that means they will work under you and you don't have to work under Miss Yuri.... it's like I'm upgrading your position.
"Really sir? You aren't joking right? O my God I don't have to work under that witch anymore... I'm free from her? Thank you so much sir you are the best!" Yana said being super excited that she didn't think what she's even thinking.
Seoho's Pov
When I told her that I'm upgrading her position suddenly she got super excited and started behaving like a kid who got the toy she wanted! But wait what? Did she called Miss Yuri a witch?! No way, like i know she looks like one but is she really a witch? This girl is so silly yet cute...i laughed a lil seeing her happy and on her statement about Miss Yuri.
End of Seoho's Pov
Yana's pov
I was so happy that I forgot what I'm doing and saying...when i realised that what I had said and infront of whom..I froze on my place and when I saw him laughing, I wished that I could dig the floor and went into it.
End of Yana's pov
"I'm so sorry sir for being super excited and saying inappropriate words" saying this Yana turned into a red tomato due to shyness.
"It's ok Miss Kim but keep it in your mind and don't repeat these words again specially in office" said seoho while smiling.
"I'll keep it in my mind sir" Yana said
"Ok then it's the time let's go and meet them" said seoho while getting up from his place.
Author's pov
Haruto and Han reached the cafe and was waiting for The interviewers.
End of author's pov
"This is the place! It's quite expensive tho" said Han while looking around the cafe.
"So what? We aren't gonna pay for it anyway! Haruto said while sitting on the chair outside of the cafe.

While they were waiting they saw that Mr.seoho and Miss Yana is coming towards them.
Haruto's pov
We were waiting outside and saw Mr. Seoho the Ceo of D.P company coming along with a girl...that girl is so familiar to me.. I've seen her somewhere!
"Han look, if I'm not wrong then it's that lil girl who bumped into me and instead of saying sorry she yelled at me".
End of Haruto's pov
"Who? Where? Girl?" Asked Han while looking around to find her.
"Aish this guy! Stay still she's coming with Mr. Lee" Haruto said.
Author's pov
Mr.seoho and Yana came infront of the Cafe.
"Hello Mr. Lee I'm Watanabe Haruto"
Said Haruto while bowing.
"Hello Mr.Lee I'm Han Jisung" said Han
"Hello Mr. Haruto and Mr. Han.. you already know about me..this is Miss Kim Yana..the project manager of our company, if you both pass the interview then she'll be your senior, that means you'll work under her".
Yana's pov
I was trying to match my steps with Mr. Lee but he walks too fast! O gosh I kinda run behind him. When we reached the cafe a saw a familiar face..wait isn't he that guy who bumped into me in the morning..woah why he's even here? Don't tell he's the interviewee..we went to them and as Mr. Lee introduced me to them.
End of Yana's pov
"You???!!!" Yana almost screamed after seeing Haruto. "What are you doing here? Are you following me or what?" Yana said in one breathe without letting Haruto say a single word.
"Do you guys know eachother?" Asked Mr. Lee being quite confused.

what will happen Next?
Stay tuned of the next part!

Hello guys! I'm back after vanishing for almost 2 months...I hope you guys will like the 2nd part! And sorry if I made any grammatical mistakes! >•<