Do I like Her?

"No not like that! You need to put this design over there." Yana told Han while showing him the correct way.
"You are good at this, I see" said Haruto while looking into the computer screen.
"Well I don't know if I do it well or not but I try to make it on my way. I hope Mr. Lee will like it, I'm workings on this from few months". She said while smiling brightly.
Haruto's pov
"Woah she is still smiling after being disrespected by the boss...she seems to be bit different. and her design skills aren't joke" *in mind*
End of Haruto's pov

*Meanwhile in Seoho's office*
Seoho's Pov
"Was I bit hursh to her? Shit I think it was too much...how can you do something like this Seoho? Damn it! I can't control my anger and scold her everytime...You need to apologise man!"
I get up from my chair and went towards the room where three of them working.
End of Seoho's Pov
Yana was looking at the computer screen, trying to make the design more pretty and presentable. Meanwhile Haruto was watching her without blinking as if he was examining her top to bottom. He was lost in his own thoughts.
"What happened bro?" Han asked putting his hand on Haruto's Shoulder when realisation hit him and he came back to reality.
"I was thinking about something really important". Haruto said while getting up from the chair.
"I'll be back soon, I need some fresh air and it's already time for lunch..we should go and have our lunch".
"You are right! Miss Kim let's go and have some lunch" Han said looking at Yana expecting her to answer soon so that he can go to eat cause he was super hungry.
"You guys can go.. I'm not hungry and moreover that I need to complete it soon". Yana answered without looking at them.
"Are you sure?"
"Yup! You guys can go!" Yana replied with a smile.
"Ok ask you wish... Let's go buddy." Haruto said and left the room followed by Han.
"I need to complete it anyhow! I'll do it even though I've to stay here all night long! What do he think about himself huh? He can scold me anywhere,anytime, infront of anyone? It wasn't even my fault, i just asked for some time that's it! You can do it Yana... otherwise That old guy will scold you again and Yuri witch will make fun of you!" She stretched her arms while saying all these in anger.
Little did she know that someone was watching her from behind and listening everything she's saying.
"Are you so mad at me that you are calling me old? Am i really that old?" Seoho said while standing behind her making her flinch.
"Oh no! I'm so sorry sir..i didn't see you are here already... I'm so sorry sir i didn't mean to say those things". She said while sitting on the ground for apology.
"Haha it's ok Miss Kim..you don't have to apologise... it's ok to be angry and I'm here to say you sorry as it was my fault to scold you so badly..and I've something to ask you as well". Mr. Lee said.
"No sir! Don't say sorry to me.. please"
Yana replied being bit uneasy.
"Are you happen to be free tonight?"seoho asked.
"Um- yea I guess...if I make it on time by completing this project". Yana said being clueless.
"Ok fine then... send me your address I'll pick you up from your house" saying this seoho left the room immediately leaving Yana dumbfounded.
"What just happened rn? Where he wanna take me to? On a date? Fr?"
She started thinking about all these when Han and Haruto entered the room.
"Why Mr. Lee was all red? Did he come here or something?" Han asked Yana but didn't get any reply.
"Miss Kim!"
"Yess! Yess! So sorry what did you say?"
"I asked Mr. Lee was here?"
"Yea he came here and asked me to go  somewhere with him after office". She replied.
"Where will you go with him? On a date?" Haruto suddenly asked making Yana and Han look at him.
"Date? I don't know about it..is it really a date..do you think that?" She said while her cheeks turned into red.
"I don't know and I don't care!" Haruto replied and go back to his work.
"Aish this guy is so rude" Yana said and started working on her computer again.
Haruto's pov
" Why am I feeling this way? Why do I care about her? Do I like her? Am I Falling for her already? NO NO NO HARUTO YOU CAN'T FALL FOR HER!"
Time passes~
Few hours later
"Yess! We are done! Gosh we did it yessss! I'm so happy" being happy Yana hugged Haruto suddenly as he was standing near her.
"Why my heart is beating so crazly?" Haruto thought.
Breaking the hug Yana hugged Han as well.
"Let's go to Mr. Lee's office and give it to him". Yana and Han stared making his way towards Mr. Lee's office but Haruto was standing there like statue.
"Let's go Haruto..what are you waiting for?"
"Y-yes I'm co-coming"

In Mr. Lee's office
Three of them entered the room after asking for the permission.
"Here is the presentation sir!" Yana handed it to Mr. Lee with a proud smile.
"Thank you guys for making it early..you may Go home now..but Miss Kim I've something to talk about with you so stay for a while"
"Ok sir...we are happy that we make it on time ..see you tomorrow " Han and Haruto bowed.
"See you tomorrow Miss Kim..Good night" saying this Han and Haruto left the room.
"Miss Kim do you want me to drop you at your house?" Seoho asked.
"No sir I'll go by myself..I need to get ready as well...i don't want you to wait for me for so long" Yana said while smiling in awkwardness.
"It's ok Miss Kim I'll wait outside..you can take time to get ready"
"But sir-"
"No buts waiting for few mins won't hurt me at all... let's Go!" Seoho left from the room without letting her say anything.
"Now what will you do Yana? You got no choices..ughh why it happens with me only!" She stomped and left the room following him.

What's gonna happen next?
Stay tuned for that!

I'm sorry guys if it's bit cringy.. actual I'm not a professional writer 😅💌✨