Kidnapping

Author's pov
Yana woke up and found herself in a dark room, her hands were tied up with a chair, she was feeling dizzy

W-where am I? Ahh..my head!

As she was looking around she heard some footsteps.

W-who are you?? Why did you bring me here..what do you want from me???

The footsteps were coming closer and at a certain distance it stopped..Yana felt someone's presence but couldn't see the face of the person..only the shoes were visible and those shoes were familiar to her, There were two people..one of them came forward..when Yana got to see his face her eyes widened.

Y-you?

Surprise darling! Miss me?

It was Sunho!

You jerk! What do you want now?! What a basterd you are! If  you think you'll get me by this kind of dirty plans then you are totally wrong!

You learnt some good manners I see..well it won't affect me cause i promised you that I'll get you again, you can't escape me.

The other person still was in the dark and only his shoes were visible.

Now who the heck are you??

Watch your mouth sweetie and you don't have to know who he is...think about yourself, who's gonna save you now huh?

Meanwhile

Haruto's pov

I safely drove Han to his home, but still Yana didn't infrom me if she has reached or not..

I should call her!

**The number you have dialled is out of Network area please try again later, or you can leave a voice note**

Damn it! Is she in a danger? I need to go and check on her!

End of Haruto's pov

Haruto drove to Yana's apartment but
Saw it's locked.

Wait then is she in sunmi's place? I should check there too.

Without wasting a second he droved to her place, reaching infront of her apartment he knocked the door and after a few minutes Sunmi came and opened the door...she was much sobber by then.

What happened Mr. Haruto?

Is Yana here?

Unnie? No she went home..i asked her to stay but she denied and went. Why?

She's not in her place as well! Then where she can be??

What??? Did you check or call her?

I did both but her phone was not reachable and her apartment is locked.

We should go to the police!

Yeah let's go..we can't waste time.

Saying this they both went out to go to the police station.

Yana was still tied to the chair and Sunho was sitting infront of her..the guy who was standing far behind wasn't there.

What do you want from me?

Yana asked to Sunho with a straightener face.

I already told you babe, you could've listen to me then you wouldn't have to stay here like this..well be stubborn as much as you want because no one gonna come and save you.