Unrevealed Truth

Haruto and Sunmi took Yana to the hospital, Yana's Ankle was badly injured and the doctor asked her to stay in the hospital for 1 day. Even tho Yana asked Haruto and Sunmi to leave but they weren't ready to leave her alone in the hospital.

Please guys, you can go home..now I'm all fine and I'll be fine , i don't wanna trouble you.

Unnie! Don't say like that... I don't call you unnie just like that! Now you take rest and don't think about us.

Sumni i think you should go back, you were already drunk and don't worry I'll take care of her...you need rest as well.

Haruto told Sunmi. She was hesitating at first but then she agreed and went back. Before going back she said

I'll come tomorrow again! Please take care of my unnie oppa!

She hugged Yana and went back.

You also should've went back, you are tired as well. I told you I'll be fine.

Did I ask you to talk?

Why so rude?!

Yana said with a pout.

Because you are talking too much ...you need to take rest! The doctor told you multiple times.

Haruto told Yana with his usual straight face.

Yea yea fine!

Saying this Yana lay down on the hospital bed.

Time skips

Yana woke up and saw Haruto was sleeping while sitting on the chair and his head was resting on the edge of her bed and his hand was on hers. seeing this Yana smiled softly...day by day she's Falling deeper and deeper but she's scared to be with someone due to her past and what just happened yesterday made her more traumatized. When she was thinking about all these she saw Haruto was about to wake up when she suddenly started pretending to be sleeping. Haruto woke up and smiled at her softly.He was quiet for some time and then he softly kissed her hand, Yana felt butterflies in her stomach when suddenly she opened her eyes and found Haruto was already looking at her and he flinched as well. There was silence in the hospital room for some time when Yana spoke.

C-can you bring me some water?

Y-yeah wait I'll be back.

Without wasting any time Haruto went outside the room to get water.

Time skips

Haruto came back with water. He gave it to her and said with a smile

Look who came to visit you.

Who?

Yana looked towards the doorway as it opened reviling Seoho. He came with a flower bouquet.

Are you fine Miss Kim? I just heard about it and directly came here.

I'm fine sir.

That basterd is really a shit. He didn't do anything wrong to you right?

No sir, he didn't get any chance to do anything and moreover that i reported him to the police, they will catch him soon.

You did a great job. And yeah you can take a leave for 1 week...you know what not you can, you need. Don't have to come to the office for a week.

But sir -

No buts Miss Kim.

You should listen to Sir Yana.

Haruto spoke and Yana sighed.

Ok so I'm leaving now. Take care of yourself Miss Kim... I'll come to see you again.

When seoho stood  up from the chair Yana noticed something which froze her.

What happened , Yana?

Haruto asked while looking at the sudden change in her.

What did she saw? What made her froze? To know, stay tuned!

I'll try to end this story soon...hehe✨🎀🩷