The Challenge Has Began

"same question for you...are you stalking me girl? I know I'm too hot to handle but that doesn't mean you'll follow me!!!, you literally bumped into me and then you blamed me and went away from there...is it your any kind of mental issue that you don't let anyone talk?" Said Haruto while rolling his eyes.
"YOU! WHAT DID YOU SAY? ME STALKER?" Yana yelled in anger, making Mr. Lee and Han shocked.
"Calm down Miss Kim, we are in public" said Mr. Lee being bit annoyed.
"I'm so sorry sir, i won't repeat it again" Yana apologized while glaring at Haruto with her perfect Doe eyes.
"Sorry sir!" Haruto Apologized as well.
"Then let's go for the interview." Saying this Mr. Lee entered the cafe along with them.
Few minutes later~
"So why do you want this Job Mr. Han?" Asked Mr. Lee
"Sir..um- actually- ah- gosh- I'm so sorry sir but can I drink some water before answering?" Said Han being hella scared.
"Ofcourse why not" Mr. Lee nodded.
"Such a coward guy..huh" whispered Haruto.
Glaring at Haruto Han continued to answer the questions.
Almost one hours later the interview ended.
Mr Lee said while standing up "congratulations guys, you both are selected, you guys can stared from tomorrow onwards"
"Thank you so much sir for giving us this opportunity, we will work hard!"
Haruto and Han thanked Mr. Lee while bowing.
"Let's go Miss Kim.
... Miss Kim?" Mr. Lee looked beside him as he wasn't getting any reply and find out that Yana was sleeping peacefully while smiling.
"MISS KIM!"
"OH NO!!! I'M SO SORRY, I DIDN'T SLEEP I WAS JUST PRETENDING SIR!" Yana literally jumped from her seat and started bowing endlessly.
"Why are you being so clumsy? You were sleeping all the time? I'm not doubting myself that am i doing it right to give the responsibility of these two new employees and making you the head of our 2nd project" Mr Lee said in disbelief.
"I'm sorry sir, i won't continue again this... I'll work hard, i swear sir". Yana said.
"Let's see! For now let's go I've to go for a meeting." Saying this Mr. Lee started going out from the cafe.
Yana ran behind him.
"Karma hits really hard." Haruto said while going out from the cafe.
"Don't say like that Bro.. she's out senior and we will work under her from tomorrow" Han said Haruto while following him.
THE NEXT DAY
Alarm ringed for the 3rd time and again the lil hands came out from the blanket to stop it. The weather is started getting cold as the winter season is near.
"Ugh! You can't be late today Yana, or else that old guy will fire you for sure! And you gotta take care of two new employees and one of them is the rudest person alive..ahh life is so hard I can't bear it anymore!" Saying this she fall from her bed dramatically.
"Nah let's go Yana and make that old guy proud today! Show him you can do anything!"
Saying this Yana got ready and left for the office.
"Good morning Mr. Park!" Yana greeted the security guard of her office.
"Oh Good morning Miss Kim!" He greeted him back with a smile.
Entering the office Yana saw the rude guy aka Haruto and Han is standing and watching her  coming inside the office.
"Hey guys! Good morning and welcome to the office, let's work hard together and make proud our boss!" Yana said and went towards them with a pleasant smile.
"Good morning and Ofcourse ma'am we will!" Han greeted her back.
"Yeah..same~" Haruto said with a fake smile.
"Aish this guy is really very rude!" Yana thought.
"Wow, You made it early today Yana! What a sudden surprise! And also I got to know that you won't be in my team anymore, well it's your loss..haha" said Yuri while sipping on her coffee with a very disgusting smile.
"Mhm..two new handsome young men will work with you...you guys are so unlucky that you got this girl as your senior...but what can we do? Not everyone is lucky to get a chance to work with me!"
"Let's see what happens, we can't predict the future so early.. right?" Yana said to Yuri with a smile. "Let's go guys.. first meet our boss". Saying this She went towards Mr. Lee's office followed by Han and Haruto.
Haruto's Pov
"I can't believe I've to work under this childish girl...why God why? I can't leave this job as this is the last oppertunity for me"....we reached to our work place while thinking about it when suddenly a woman started talking to Yana....wait what is she saying? Is she insulting her? And Yana isn't saying anything..well who cares?
End of Haruto's pov
"May I come in sir?" Yana asked after knocking the door.
"Yes come in Miss Kim"
Three of them entered the room.
"Good morning sir" Han and Haruto bowed and greeted Mr. Lee.
"Yes! Good morning guys! Today is your first day in this office..i hope you guys will work hard along with Miss Kim... without making any mistake".
Said Mr. Lee while  looking at Yana's face who was already looking at him.
"I won't do any mistake sir" Yana said while looking down... it's clearly visible that this statement made her feel sad.
"Let's see...so your today's work is make a presentation about the new product that we are gonna launch. As we have a meeting tomorrow so I need that presentation Today only!" Mr. Lee said while checking some files.
"TODAY? but sir it will take time- Yana said in nervous voice.
" So what? There are three of you..i don't know anything I need that tomorrow only, you guys can go now I don't want to hear something else"
"But sir-
"Can't you understand what I said Miss Kim? Why I've to repeat my words over and over for you?" Mr. Lee yelled at her making her flinch and Han and Haruto become shocked by this sudden reaction of him.
"I'm sorry sir" Yana said, her voice cracked a bit.
"Now go from here"
They came out from the office.
"Ok guys we need to make a plan first then we will start making the presentation." Yana said while wiping her tears.
Haruto's pov
Is Mr. Lee joking with us? How can only three of us will make a presentation in this very less time... suddenly when Yana asked Mr. Lee and it's not possible he got angry and yelled at her making us shocked. Oh no why he's being so unreal? I saw Yana crying...I fee bit bad for her..he shouldn't have yelled at her like that! Wait why am I even caring about her? It's good for her.. she's already clumsy.
End of Haruto's pov
"But is it possible to do it this early?" Asked Han being bit concerned about it.
"We are gonna try our best..and ik we will make it" Yana said.

They will be able to do the presentation on time or something unexpected will happen?

Stay tuned for the next part 💌🦋