1

It was finally break time when the students left their rooms to have their vacant time.

Some will spend their 30 minutes in the canteen, garden, some are just in their rooms and some are on their club rooms just like a music club.

Aiah who's on her way to the Music club stopped when she heard a sound coming inside the room.

She took a peak quietly on the door to see who is it, and it's not new for her once she saw, V.

The Music Club President.

Aiah just stood there not even minding to make a noise, she don't want to reveal herself and she don't want to disturb the person.

There's always something about the music room that makes Aiden feel safe. She don't know but it feels like a place where she can go to whenever she feels alone.

It gives her peace.

V, must be lying if she said she didn't know that someone is watching her outside the room.

She can feel the eyes looking at her from the back.

But she just can't tell who it is.

While she's in the middle of playing V decided to stop wanting to see who the person is.

But she was too late, as soon as she looked behind her. There was no one. But only a bracelet on the floor.

" She must have dropped this " V, said before picking up the bracelet.

There was an A initial on the bracelet while the rest design is some music notes ad a sun.

V, closed the door as she mumbles.

" She'll come back for it "