6

Arriving infront of V's car the moment Aiah was about to open the passenger's seat door V already did it for her earning a smile from the girl. " Thank you " She said.

V closed the door before positioning herself on the driver's seat.

As she puts her own seatbelt she noticed that Aiah isn't fixing hers. All of the sudden V found herself leaning towards Aiah's direction.

Aiah was surprised seeing that their faces are just inch closer to each other.

She wants to move, she wants to say something but she was too shocked to the point all she could do is just stared at her.

After V finished fixing Aiah's seatbelt the moment she was about to move away she looked at Aiah's direction.

Silence. There was a big silence around the car.

Both of them couldn't move

They were only looking at each other.

When V saw Aiah's face again much more closer this time than the last time she could only appreciate the fellow's beauty. But V is not just looking at Aiah's face because she's clearly staring at Aiah's lips. 

But their moment was destroyed by a car honking on them. V was startled as she quickly move away from Aiah.

" Sorry "

" I'm sorry "

They said at the same time earning a chuckle from the both of them.

If it weren't because of the random car maybe until now they'll be so close with each other.