13

V went sat beside Aiah as she starts to taught the girl with some basic cords of piano.

Some students brought their music instruments with them while some uses the instruments sponsored by the school for the music club. 

" So the chord D is like this... " V said as she showed Aiah how to do it. 

She watches carefully how V press the keys of the piano she tried to remember it as much as possible and when it's her turn to finally do it. q

Both of them burst into laughters when the sound came out differently compared to what V did. 

 " Ay mali " Aiah chuckled. 

V smiled at her. " You were pressing the keys too fast kaya iba yung naging outcome ng sounds " She explains. " Just stay calm, don't pressure yourself and relax, because the more you rush things the outcome might be different to what you expected. " 

Aiah looked at her seeing how serious the girl is. " That's deep ha " she said earning a chuckle from the fellow.  

" Ganto kasi, let me guide you " V said as she places her hands on Aiah's hands guiding her fingers to press the right keys and right tempo. 

But Aiah seems she's not paying attention on the piano, she's staring at the girl beside her.

She's completely flustered on how she acted and she's thinking how can she act so calm as if she's not doing anything to make her heart beats fast. 

Aiah was completely in a daze to the point she didn't notice that V is finally done guiding her. 

" Aiah ? Okay ka lang ? " 

Aiah was snap back to reality when she said that, her cheeks burning because of heat. " Aa-h Oo " She answered. She can feel herself blushing but she's glad that V doesn't seem to notice it. 

V nodded her head as they continued having their session for the Music club.  

" I had fun " Aiah said as they stood up on their seats. 

V smiled at her. " Our friends are waiting na raw sa parking lot. " She said. " Wait lang ha i dismiss ko lang club natin " 

Aiah nodded her head as she watch how professional V became as soon as she's in front of the other students. 

Aiah could only smile as she adores the girl silently. 

" I'm lucky " She mumbles.

" Maswerte ako dahil out of all the people who wants to choose you, Ako ang pinili mo. "