9

Aiah seems a little nervous on her friends actions. They would smile at her, grin at her and tease her about V and Aiah could only act annoyed about them because there's a part of her that feels like she likes getting tease to the other girl.

But for now Aiah decided to ignore that.

Because today is the day to choose a club that she wants to join. But she don't know what club should she participate, is it a club that focuses on writtings ?, arts and crafts ? performing ? , dancing ?, sports ? or maybe singing and music ?

She still don't know what club she should choose.

Good thing is that all of the students are free today from their classes for them to roam freely and look for clubs they may be interested in.

Aiah and her friends are just outside their room and when they saw Stacey, Colet, Mikha, and Gwen. They greeted each other and decided to talk and catch up with one another.

" Saang club kayo ? " Jhoanna asked Stacey, Colet, Mikha and Gwen.

" Me and Colet are on the Music Club since officers din kami together with V " Gwen answered.

" Stacey and I will be joining the Sports Club naman, volleyball to be exact " Mikha answered.

Someone is missing and Aiah seems to be looking for that person.

" Hinahanap mo siya noh ? "

Aiah heard a voice coming beside her, there she saw Colet standing beside Maloi. " Huh ? Hindi noh Bakit ko naman siya hahanapin " Aiah answered very opposite from what she thinks.

Colet laughed at her. " Sige sabi mo e. " She said " But if you're looking for her palabas na ng room yun nag aayos pa siya ng gamit niya nung umalis kami e "

" Oh ayan na pala siya " Colet said making Aiah to look at the direction where Colet is looking at.

Aiah smiles as soon as she saw that person approaching where they are.

Aiah watched her greeting her friends as she saw V finally going to her way after doing that.

" Hi Aiah " V greeted the girl.

Aiah smiles as she says " Hello "

Everyone decided to roam around together and Aiah could only glared at her friends who's now walking ahead of them talking to the other completely leaving her and V alone from the back.

" Which club will you join ? " V asked trying to make a conversation with her.

" Hindi ko pa nga alam e " Aiah answered even though she had this one club on her mind.

V hummed, " I heard from your friends that you wanted to join the music club "

Aiah bit her cheek in annoyance thinking how could her friends just say that to her, She thought that her friends really likes her seeing so flustered around the girl walking beside her. " I can't believe that they told you that "

V chuckled at her. " Maloi even told me that you want to learn more about music with my help "

With that Aiah's eyes widened in shocked as she glared at the distance where Maloi is.

V noticed it so all she could do is laugh silently about it as she recall what Maloi told her earlier.

" I'm willing to help you naman " V said taking Aiah's attention to her.

Aiah looked at her, it was as if she's trying to read if the girl really mean what she said.

" I'm much more willing to help you about it, Aiah. Kahit ano pa yan I'm willing to help. " V continued.

" Basta ikaw. "