2

V, decided to leave the music room before the bell could ring. She's holding the bracelet she found earlier unable to know who is the owner of it. Yet she hopes that she will able to give it to her and might as well get to know her.

Arriving at their room her friends were surprised seeing her wearing something unfamiliar to them. 

" Oh saan mo galing yan ? " Stacey asked as she grab V's wrist to check the bracelet on her wrist.

" She's there " V answered earning a confusion look from them.

" Who ? " Gwen asked. 

V took a sit on her chair before looking at their direction to answer them. " The person who's always there whenever I play in the music room. " 

Her friends gave her a teasing smile. " Matagal mo ng gusto makilala yun diba ? Looks like you finally had your chance na " Colet said. 

V looked at them and smiled. " Maybe " Grabbing her notebook for their next subject V noticed that one of them is missing. " Where's Mikha ? " She asked seeing the empty chair in front of her.

Stacey shake her head not knowing where their friend is. " Baka nasa kabilang section " She guess. " Andoon yung iba niyang kaibigan e " She added before taking a sit on her own chair.

V just hummed as a response as she look at the bracelet she's wearing.

There is a sun bead around it which is for V is a little unique than the rest of the bracelets she already saw.

The classes went by so fast to the point that dismissal will be done anytime soon.

But for V she will not spend her time at their house, she rather spend it inside the music room. Right after their last prof. dismissed them V bid her goodbyes to her friends before walking to the music room. 

Today, she don't have anything else needed to do at the music room, yet she's hoping the girl who owns the bracelet will come back for it.

V manage this year's music club.

Most of the students know her for her talent on playing instruments and singing. The Principal chose her to handle the club since she's already a senior and it's her final year as a high school student and will be graduating by the end of the year.

It is also the 2nd day before the students choose the clubs they're going to join that's why she is working so hard for the club. 

Also she hopes that the girl who owns the bracelet will join her club.