3

First day in the morning the place where V went first is the music room again.

Of course she really wish that she can see her today. Since she wants to give back the bracelet. She wants to know who she is.

Yet here she is slightly nervous for today.

There's still few minutes before their first class will start. So just like what she always do, V sat on the chair place near in front of the piano. 

She's thinking why is she nervous.

Is it because it feels like she's new to this ? or is it because she's nervous hoping that she will finally meet the girl she's hoping to see her.

V, started playing the piano and as she feels the melody of the song, She heard the door open but then shut close shortly after.

She heard a small footsteps getting louder as it came closer and when she decided to stop playing the keys to turn around she's expecting that the person left again and run away.

But to her shocked it was her, it was really her. 

She haven't met the person who always watches her but deep inside her she knows that the person standing in front of her is the owner of the bracelet.

" Wow... you're really pretty " V whispered quietly, but it was very loud enough for the girl to hear it.

The girl chuckled. " You know I heard that right ? "

V was taken back to reality upon hearing that, " What ? I me- meant was that uh- hello ? " she said while being flustered by the fact that the girl clearly heard her.

The girl once again chuckled at her before deciding to introduce herself. " Hi V, I'm Mariah Queen Arceta but please just call me Aiah " she smiles.

V seems so happy for finally knowing her name. " I'm Aiden but just call me V , It's really short so yeah just call me anything you want " she smiles.

The atmosphere became silent but it felt great.

For Aiah being able to see her up close like this is a good feeling. She was calm until V suddenly took her hand. 

" I'll put the bracelet on you " V said after unlocking the bracelet on her wrist.

Aiah tried so hard to compose herself and act cool but her heart is beating so fast.

She was shocked.

" Hey ? Aiah ? Are you okay ? namumula ka " V asked with a tone of concern on her voice.

It was Aiah's turn to be flustered. " Ha ? ahh wala- oka- okay lang ako mainit lang siguro " She excused. 

V hums. " So uhh... What time matatapos klase niyo ? " She asked as they walk their way out of the music room. Their class is about to start anytime soon.

" Late kami i-didismiss today e around 12:30 I think " she replied.

V nodded her head. " Kami rin e " she lied, Their dismissal today will be earlier as they thought but she wants to have time to get to know her. " So i guess I'll see you around ? or maybe later ? "

Aiah smiled at her. " Thankyou. I'll see you around " 

V smiled as she waved her hand as a goodbye watching Aiah entering the classroom which is just beside their own room.

V shake her head with a smile before entering their room as she mumbles.

" Damn. " 

" She's really pretty. "