4

As soon as V went back to their room she was welcomed by a shoulder to her neck making her leaned down.

It was her friends. " So it's Aiah Arceta pala ha " Stacey said. " She's the girl na nakikinig sayo whenever you play sa music room ? " she asked.

V nodded her head. 

" Saan kayo galing ? nagdate kayo ? ang speed naman " Gwen teases earning a laugh from you.

" I gave her bracelet back nothing more nothing less " V explained. 

" Pero may pahatid sa room ? " Colet gave her a smirk. V, gave her a smack from the head after she escape from Stacey's shoulder. " I didn't know that the person who owns the bracelet is just in the other room okay ? " She defended. " Besides I really don't know her. How come I haven't hear anything about her around ng campus natin " 

" Becau- " Stacey wasn't able to finish what she was about to say when Mikha arrive. 

" Because you spend most of your time in the music room " Mikha answered. 

" Mikha " V called before patting her friend's head. " Saan ka galing ? Lagi ka nalang nahuhuli sating apat na pumasok sa room hindi kana sumasabay sa amin " she said. 

Mikha looked at each of them with apologetic smile. " Sorry guys " 

Gwen gave her a scoffed. " Palibhasa kasi lagi ka nalang nasa kabilang section " She said making Colet to bump her shoulder as if she was saying to not mention that.

" Sino bang pinupuntahan mo doon ? May crush ka siguro sa kabilang section noh " Stacey asked getting curious about it. 

Mikha looked at them before looking at V. " Si Sheena pinupuntahan ko doon. You know naman that we're cousins and Sheena is like a sister to me sometimes namimiss ko bonding namin. " She explained earning a nod from all of them.

As soon as the bell finally rings each students inside the room went to their chairs. 

When Mikha finally sat on the space beside V she saw how V smiles widely.

" Are you and Aiah together ? " Mikha asked. 

V looked at her a little surprise by her question. " No " She answered shortly.

" Aah akala ko kasi kayo " She said earning a chuckle from V.  MIkha shook her head as she quietly mumbles...

 " Buti naman hindi. "