5

V's class finally reach their dismissal time and her friends wonders why is she still inside their room when in fact she would leave earlier than them. 

" Hindi ka pa uuwi, Aiden? " Mikha asked addressing her on her real first name.

" Lagi ka umuuwi ng maaga pag early dismissal ah " Colet said. 

" Oo nga " Gwen added.

Stacey smiled before pushing the three near the door. " Ano ba kayo hayaan niyo na siya may hinihintay yan " She said as she gave you a wink before dragging the three with her. 

V, waited for a half minutes before deciding to leave the room. She was expecting that her friends finally left the campus but she's wrong as soon as she saw them standing beside the door. It was as if they're clearly waiting for her to leave.

" Akala ko umuwi na kayo ? " V approaches them.

Colet, Stacey, Mikha, and Gwen laughed at her. 

" We know that you're waiting for Aiah " Gwen said. 

V glared at her. " Hindi noh uuwi na nga ako e and I'm not waiting for Aia- " V couldn't finish what she was about to say when she heard a familiar voice calling her name.

" V!! " Aiah shouted. 

V looked at her back and saw Aiah approaching them together with her friends.

" Aiah " V, said earning a chuckle from her friends. 

" Hii! " Aiah and her friends greeted them while V's friends also greeted them back.

Actually V was surprised seeing her friends very close to Aiah's friends. She thought that maybe she did spend most of her time on the music room during vacants. 

After few talks with them.

Aiah decided to approach V who seems very distant maybe because it's new to her and she's shy. " Why are you still here pala ? " Aiah asked, " I heard kayla Stacey na kanina pa dismissal niyo and that you're waiting for me. You didn't have to wait for me naman e " 

Upon hearing what Aiah just said V took a glance at Stacey who's now giving her a smile as she whispers " Thank me later " to her.

" Oh " V looked at her. " I didn't want you to know na I had to wait so long, sorry " She apologized.

" Okay lang " Aiah smiles as she thinks that's very nice of you. " So let's go ? "

V nodded her head. " Paalam lang ako sa kanila " She said pertaining to her friends.

" Sheena, Maloi, Jhoanna, Guys, mauna na kami  ha, Ihahatid ko si Aiah e " V said to Aiah's friends. 

But instead of receiving proper conversations with them she just got tease by her friends and Aiah's friends.

Aiah did the same as she bid her goodbyes to them.

They could only laugh at how chaotic their friends is. 

Right after they bid goodbyes they walk their way together on the parking lot of the campus.