10

Everyone went to the club they chose. 

Mikha, Stacey, Jhoanna, Sheena went for the sports club. 

Gwen, Maloi, Colet, Aiah went for the music club. 

The time went by so fast that it was already time to interview those students who wants to join the club.  

V, Gwen and Colet are getting tired repeating the same questions to the students who plans to join their club. Maloi's chance is finally done and now for the last person they're going to interview it was none other than Aiah.

Being professionals, even though they know each other.

The 3 girls became formal to Aiah just like how they did to the other students.

" Your name ? " Gwen asked as they tried to stop theirselves from smiling.

" Mariah Queen Arceta, but just call me Aiah po " Aiah tried to stop herself from laughing.

" Do you play any instruments ? " Colet asked while smiling. 

Aiah shake her head as an answer. " Not at all " 

Now, it was V's chance to ask a question. Aiah is a little nervous because the president of the club is the one who's going to ask her " So Ms. Aiah bakit ka sumali sa music club ? " 

 " Kasi gusto kita. " Aiah answered.

Everyone who heard that was shocked and surprised even Aiah herself is shock at her response.

" Huh? wh-hat ? " V asked as she felt her cheeks heating up because of Aiah's answer.

Aiah chuckled nervously. " I me-ean gusto ko ang music. Yes, Because I like music " She answered while knowing that she is blushing right now. 

Colet and Gwen looked at each other with a smirk formed on their faces. As they thought the others should know about this.

" A-ahh I see don't wo-orry you're part of the clu-b na " V tried so hard to compose herself after what just happened she's still flustered at Aiah's answer to her  and heck Aiah didn't even know what she just said.

" Thank youu " Aiah said. 

" You may go now " V added and Aiah nod at her as she bid her goodbyes to the 3 girls completely leaving the room.

As soon as Aiah left the room. Colet and Gwen look at V who's now sipping her own water. 

" What ? " V asked them. " Don't give me that look " She said as she noticed that teasing smiles the 2 girls had on their lips.

" So, Aiah bakit ka sumali sa Music club ? " Gwen said mimicking what their friend asked Aiah just earlier. 

" Kasi gusto kita " Colet answered copying what Aiah did.

V glared at them, but instead of the 2 being afraid they just laugh at their friends reaction.

" Kinikilig ka noh " Gwen said as she and Colet laugh for teasing their friend. 

V scoffed at them. 

" Ewan ko sa inyo. "