8

Again, another day of students spending their time around the campus before the morning bell can ring.

V, who's together with her friends walking their way to their rooms decided to ask their friend about what happened yesterday.

" So ? may nagaganap ng paghatid ah " Stacey teased their friend.

Followed by Gwen, " Ang speed naman natin Ms. President ng Music Club " they laughed.

Of course, Colet joined them " Si Aiah na yan oh papakawalan mo pa ba " and once again they laughed seeing how annoyed V is.

But then they became silent when Mikha said something.

" Kung friendship lang talaga gusto mo kay Aiah, Make it clear. " Mikha said seriously making the rest of them to frown.

V looked at Mikha. " I will " she said.

" Huwag mong sasaktan si Aiah. " Mikha added.

Stacey, Colet and Gwen stared at their two friends who's now looking at each other seriously.

" Something's fishy " Gwen whispered only enough for the three of them to hear.

Before the atmosphere could get more heavier, all of them looked Infront where they heard V's name being called.

" V! " Maloi called.

" Maloi " V said as they walk close to each other.

" Can we talk ? " Maloi asked as she looked at the 4 girls beside her as if she's saying that she wants to talk to her alone.

V's friends seems to get the idea. " Sige pala, una na kami sa room ha " Stacey said pulling the 3 girls with her.

" See you around Maloi " Colet added earning a smile from the fellow.

As soos as it was only the two of them. Maloi looked at V and smiled.

" Is it about kay Aiah ba ? " V asked thinking that it is about Aiah.

" Actually, yes it's about our friend " Maloi said and without wasting any time she asked the question that even V can't answer.

" Do you like Aiah ? "

V looked at her, she's not surprised as she already expect that this question will be ask to her.

" Aiah must had already told you what I said to her last night " V chuckled trying to lighten up the atmosphere feeling pressured about it.

Maloi nodded her head and waited for her answer.

" I don't want to get ahead of myself Maloi e " V began. " Yung nararamdaman ko hindi ko mapagkatiwalaan. " She continued. " That's why I want to be her friend muna "

Maloi nodded her head. " Pero you know na iba yung dating kay Aiah diba ? Sa friends mo ? at sa amin. " She said. " Aiah means a lot to us, I'm sorry if I confronted you about it too early but we just want Aiah to be happy and be with a  good person " She explains earning a nod from the other girl.

" Kasi let's say kung gusto ka niya or kung hindi man. She might get the wrong idea lalo na dahil we're looking forward to you two " She added.

V gave her a smile. " I'll be careful with my actions. "

Maloi smiled at her.

" But I have to say that she's someone I really want to get to know more. " She added.

" Buti naman " Maloi said. " Anyways you're the president of the Music club diba ? " She changed the topic.

V looked at her as she remembers that today is the day for the students to choose the club they're going to join.

She almost forgot that that event is today.

" Yeah, Are you planning to join ba ? " V asked hoping that she'll join them.

" Kinda " Maloi giggled. " Besides gusto ko mag pa impress sa kaibigan mong si Colet "

V's eyes widened in shock with the sudden confession.

" You like Colet ?! " She asked and Maloi nodded as an asnwer. " Well then I hope you'll make it on our club, Maloi " She added.

" And I hope Aiah will join too " V hopes.