11

The interview for each clubs had finally ended.

V, Gwen and Colet are headed back to the Music Room to begin their first observation and activity for the new students who joined them. 

They just finished taking their short break to eat and now as they walk their way to the Music room V decided to ask something to Colet.

" Colet " V called her friend. 

Colet looked at her and hums as a response. 

" How can you tell that you started liking Maloi na ? " V asked as her curiosity builds after they find out that her friend Colet and Maloi are already together having their real mutual feelings.

" Bakit gusto mo na si Aiah noh " Gwen teased her.

V rolled her eyes at them. " Baliw hindi noh " She said.

" E bakit mo pala tinatanong " Colet asked with a smile on her lips.

" Bakit ? bawal bang macurios ? " V asked back, Colet just rolled her eyes as she starts to answer the question.

" Actually iba iba yan for each person. Meron kasi yung they can't explain how they started liking a person and meron din naman ung mga tao na kayang ibigay lahat ng reasons bakit nagustuhan nila yung tao " She said.

Gwen and V listened to her attentively. 

" For Maloi I think I can explain it a little by saying na lagi niya akong napapangiti " Colet smiles. " Alam niyo yun kahit walang ginagawa bigla bigla ka nalang mapapangiti tapos yung tibok ng puso mo grabe. Para kang hinahabol ng aso sa sobrang bilis ng pag beat " She explains.

 " Lah Baliw ngumingiti mag isa " Gwen said earning a hit on her head from Colet. 

V could only laugh at her friends. 

" Tsaka yung feeling na parang gusto mo nalang silang protektahan. Like you're looking forward on seeing that person everyday. Like you want to be around her and make that person happy " Colet added.

  V nodded her head at her. 

" Bakit mo ba kasi natanong ? " Gwen ask making them became so curious about it.

V remained silent, unsure if she'll answer the question.

" Is it about Aiah ba ? " Colet asked and once again V remained silent. 

" Well silence means yes " Gwen said while laughing.

V scoffed at them. 

" Don't even try to deny it. Kilala ka namin " Colet said. 

" Dineny ko ba ? " V asked her sarcastically. 

Gwen and Colet laughed at their friend as they find her too funny to not even denying that it is about Aiah.

" So about kay Aiah nga ? " They asked. 

V looked at them. " Si Aiah lang naman talaga. "