Talk too Much

"Mom the tables all set." I said sitting down the last spoon, "Good now tell your brother to come downstairs the guest our on their way." She replied

I hurriedly walked upstairs as I heard the doorbell, "Bryan, the guest our here, hurry the fuck up." I peaked in and said before rushing back downstairs.

I glanced at the guest, it was a married couple, Mr and Mrs Jones with two daughters, one was around my brother's age and Alexis her older sister around my age.

I scurried over to my mother and father, they were shaking hands with the guest, I did the same.

I shook everyone's hand quickly, but when I got to Alexis she held onto my hand for a little longer.

What was that about?

I sat down at the table, both dads sat at each end of the table I sat next to my brother he was sitting next my mom, Alexis decided to sit across from me.

I tried to look down at my plate and not at Alexis, "Your names grace right?" She asked, I glanced up at her, her eyes were mesmerizing.

"Yeah, yeah, Grace, is my name, that my parents gave to me, when I was born." I blurted out, she had an awkward smile on her face, "Cool." She nodded.

I just embarrassed myself, I think I talk too much.

I went back to eating maybe she wouldn't try to engage in conversation when my mouth was full,

"You just turned nineteen, right?"

I looked up at her, sallowed then took a sip of water, "Yeah, I was indeed born nineteen years ago, specifically on the eighteenth of July, that is the day that I came out, of the womb." I put my hand over my mouth before I said anything else.

She laughed, "Well I came out of the womb on the third day of November and I was also born 19 years ago."

I felt so much tension between us, I wasn't sure what feeling I was experiencing.

I smiled at her, she smiled back, she sipped her water I don't know why that made my smile wider.

Dinner was quick, my mother and Mrs Jones decided to clean up, my dad and Mr Jones went out to smoke, Bryan sat with Alexis's sister about 2 people apart on the couch.

Mother suggested I took Alexis up to my room, I showed her my poster collection, my vinyls and and shoes.

"Your room is nice, maybe one day you can come over to mine." Alexis said before sitting on the edge of my bed, I sat next to her.

"My mom usually doesn't let me be alone with girls, I'm surprised she let me here." She confessed, I looked slightly confused, "What do you mean."

"There's was an incident a while back, but I changed, well they think it did." She smiled, before placing a hand on my thigh.

I felt my face began to burn, she leaned in slightly, our lips almost touching, I started to breathe heavy and I shifted as I felt a slight throb coming from down there.

"Tell me more about what happened." I whispered,

"So basically, I was caught kissing my friend, they never told her parents but mine sent me off." Our eyes were locked and our lips were close.

"Really? Aren't you scared you'll sent away again." I asked, she shook her head no. "I'm off to college so know I do what I want."

I gulped she pulled away hand still on my thigh, "What about you? You're supposed to be off to college too."

"Yeah, I'm moving to New York."

She smiled, "Me too, looks we can spend some time together, uninterrupted."

"I want to kiss you, I know it's not a good idea but I can't help myself." I blurted out. "My parents would kill me and I know they're downstairs, and I know we don't have that much time but."

She kissed me mid sentence, I put my hand on her cheek, she pulled away, I was struggled to catch my breath, "Why'd you stop? Am I bad a kisser, you're my first kiss, I never kissed a girl or a guy, well you know that I just said I you were my first kiss."

She laughed, "Calm down, I liked kissing you, you're very needy, I like that." She pressed her hand against my pussy, even through my pants it felt good.

I gasped softly in her ear, "Have you touched yourself before?" She whispered "Mhm." I whimpered.

"Do you usually think about women when you do it?" She asked, I started to rub myself against her palm, I shook my head yes, "I like to think." I moaned, "about situations like this." I trembled as I felt her hands go into my pants.

"Oh so you have fantasies?" She laughed, "Your not as innocent as I thought." I felt her hands pushing into me, "Wow." I moaned.

"I like that, a lot." I gripped onto her arm, I felt myself clenching onto her fingers. I closed my eyes and leaned back as she continued.

She kissed me then kissed my neck, "If we had more time I would do so much to you."

"Fuck, tell me what you'd to me, please." I gasped, "I would take my time on you, gosh my mouth would be all over you."

There was a knock at the door, she didn't even flinch at the sound, "Alexis, 10 minutes hurry it up." It was her sister,

I wasn't sure if I should tell her to stop, I was close to be honest I didn't want her stop.

"I want you finish, I can't leave you aching for me." She whispered in my ear and began to sped up, I wanted it so bad I started moving on her fingers.

" You want it that bad?" She laughed before kissing and biting my neck softly, I nodded, "I need it, fuck I need it." I said a little too loud.

With a final neck kiss I came on her fingers, she pulled her hand out of her pants, "Gosh my fingers are so soaked." She laughed, she stood up and looked down at me.

She kissed me on the lips, she cleaned off her fingers with her mouth, "Give me your number." She said handing me her phone.

I finally gained my composure, I typed in my number, after a few minutes we went downstairs,

"You're glowing." My brother said, "Huh?" I replied, he laughed, "it's like you have an after glow."

I raised my eyebrows, "I have no idea what you mean by that." I said avoiding eye contact. "I won't tell your secrets." He started to sing, I rolled my eyes.

"Bye." Alexis said smiling at me, "Bye." I said smiling back, "And don't forget to text me." She added before leaving.
___________________________________
That's it for this chapter I got the name from a Reneé rapp song it's called "Talk too much" obviously but it's not really based off the song last chapter I said stream Chappell roan this chapter I'm telling y'all to stream Reneé rapp, my recommendations Talk too much, snow angel, Gemini moon, tummy hurts, pretty girls, I hate Boston and so what know. I really do talk to much 😭