Back in lindon elronds friend Galadriel was back and brought a friend who was apparently a black smith. I wasn't sure how I felt bout him.

But later I went to see what they were forging. I went up to elrond.

"What's going on?" I asked.

"We're making three"he said

"Three what?"

Elrond looks at me "rings"

I looked at him "rings?"

"Three of them for Galadriel, me and you according to Galadriel." He said "but come with me there is something I must show you" he pulls me somewhere private and shows me the scroll "look at this"

I took it from him "what is it?"

"It's a list of kings of the southlands Halbrand claimed to be the lost king" he said.

looked at it which doesn't make any sense to me "but it says the last king died a thousand years ago has no heir. The line is broken"

"Exactly" he said. " which means something isn't right.
And Galadriel asked if we made three rings"

I stood up thinking about something I remembered years ago "I remember a prophecy I read 400 years ago which I believe might have something to do what we dealing with."

"What did it say?"

"Three for the Elven-kings under the sky,Seven for the Dwarf-lords in their halls of stone,Nine for mortal men doomed to die, One for the Dark Lord on his dark throne;In the Land of Mordor where the shadows lie." I memorized. "What if those three rings are only the beginning on whats to come"

Elrond stand up and touches my shoulders "let's hope not. No matter what happens we're in this together." He touched my cheek and leans forward and put his lips on mine. He pulled alway as he realized what he had done "I apologize I did-"

I pulled him towards me as I kissed him. I pulled away and put my forehead on his "I am in love with you"

He looks at me and smiled "I love you too"

The odd are coming but no matter what we will stop what's to come together.