Chapter 19

By the time they left the house, the city was quiet, Amren just waved goodbye and turned a corner without looking at them, they grinned as her body swayed from too much wine.

Raya was tucked under his arm, her hand resting on his waist. "Can you tell me what is the female version of the alpha fae male bullshit ? " His eyes twinkled in delight, the slash of white spreading on his face made her knees buckle. He really had no right to be this handsome, not when she was pretending to get upset and started pulling herself away to poke him in the ribs. "Now I know you said on multiple occasions that I'm beautiful, so can you really blame others for looking at me?"

His grip was gentle, but his scarred hands did not let her go, she could feel them on her skin, grabbing her hips, keeping her pressed into his chest , his right hand running up on her spine until it was buried in her hair. " You know it's not the same with her" she uttered, his smile softened, his hazel eyes shining with a gold ring around them under the starlights.

" I see you Raya and the first time in my life I'm not afraid" he kissed her neck slowly " when I feel your skin on mine, when your scent fills my lungs" a light pull on her hair to expose her neck, a soft kiss on her jaw, and a warm breath reached her ears " I know, that I'm home".

Their lips crashed, her tongue met his, hungry and searching. Her back hit something cold, Azriel winnowed them to the cottage, the front door dug into her back, but her eyes were on the male in front of her. Home, he called her, something that two lost souls found in each other. The thought of him was the only thing keeping her sane in these last months. When she thought about giving up, leaving those scattered pieces of her soul, she saw his eyes.He has given her a reason to want to fight and to build herself back up so she can love him.

A strong grip on her hands stilled her, lifting her arms on top of her head, silk wrapping around her wrist. Drumming flooded her ears and the sound of their breath filled the air.

The cold night air bit into her chest, as Azriel stepped back, a hungry menacing smile, his eyes locked on hers, he removed his jacket and his shirt, wings stretched out behind him as he slowly undressed. Her heart thundered as she watched the tanned skin and bare muscles appear in front of her. His muscles flexed as he moved, her eyes set on that beautiful V that disappeared into his trousers, he lifted his gaze one more time, before he dipped his head, revealing his thickness as he stripped naked. Shadows moved in unison with him, caressing her breasts as he stalked back to her. His body smashed against her, his lips, claiming her mouth in a deep sensual kiss.

She felt her dress falling down on the floor. He must have snapped it. A soft moan left her, and Azriel dropped to his knees, his dark hair shining in the moonlight, his wings raised high, as he lifted her legs onto his shoulder.The muscles in her arms pulled, but the shadows kept her steady, wrapping around her, sliding around her torso and on her bare nipples.

As he delicately traced the contours of her body with his tongue, she surrendered herself to the intoxicating sensations that consumed her. Every flick and caress ignited a fire within her, causing her eyes to flutter shut and her head to press against the sturdy front door. The intensity of his desire for her was palpable, evident in the deep growl that escaped his lips, sending delicious shivers of pleasure down her spine.

His tongue and his mouth devoured her, she felt her eyes rolling back, his touch on her backside was both possessive and tender, causing her muscles to tense with anticipation. She couldn't help but grip tightly around his broad shoulders, her legs instinctively wrapping around him for support. The overwhelming pleasure coursed through her veins, making her cry out into the darkness, her voice carried away by the wind.

She was still shaking when Azriel lifted himself claiming her mouth again, a kiss shifting from gentle to feverish and his teeth sank into her bottom lips, the taste of her still coating his lips and tongue.