20

It was a week later when Serena went with Aster to the meeting he had to go to with the rival company. Aster didn't say anything as he had Serena behind him with her arms crossed under her chest. The blond male who sat at the other end of the table looked unamused seeing that Aster had a female with him.

"May I ask why you have a female here with you Phoenix?" 

Before Aster could speak, Serena did placing a hand on his shoulder. "This female is his secretary who doesn't take shit from assholes like you." Serena growled out coldly

The male let out a loud mocking laugh only for Serena to move one of her feet and the chair he was sitting on to fall backwards. Aster had to cover his mouth as to not try to laugh at the scene that just took place. Aster knew that Serena had came to the meeting room before he did and told him that she did things to make things be on their side instead of the males side. He had no idea what his girlfriend meant until the meeting happened.

The blond male got up pissed that his chair fell backwards. "What the hell is this bull shit?!"

Serena moved around Aster and she kicked the blond male hard in the face making him fall back down onto the ground before she stepped on his groin hard with her heeled shoes making him scream out in pain as she pulled him up by his tie strangling him with it. 

"You threatened my boss, I am not keen on him coming to me scared shitless that he will end up like his damn father. If you value what life you have left, retract that stupid ass damn threat you gave him or you'll end up dead before you even leave this fucking room. My boss may not be confrontational but I am. And I will do anything it takes to make damn sure that I still have my boss around." Serena said coldly

The male looked at her with fear in his eyes. "I...I was only doing what I was told by my father! T-That's all!"

"Who the fuck is your father?"

"T-Tyrone...Tyrone Mcgavin....P-Please don't hurt me anymore! I...I apologize for what I said about you earlier."

"I refuse to forgive a sexist pig like you. Now tell me what purpose does your father have to threaten the phoenix name?"

"Many of the groups that work with this company opt out of working with us...h...he got severely envious about how we were losing clients."

Serena let out a sigh as she got off of the male letting him get up before he stood up brushing off his suit. She crossed her arms as she let out a sigh. "I have looked at what your company offers versus this one, and it stands to reason that the reason clients go to this company instead of your fathers is due to the lack of offers that your company has. Not to mention the fees and the percentile of what they would get is severely low. If your father wishes to have a better chance for clients he needs to get his finical group together and figure out how to match or go further than this company does for things to work out in his favor. Killing my boss is only going to make me be the one in charge and I will go straight for that old ass bastard without any regret."

"I...I never thought about our offers and the percentile being wrong. I will defiently talk to my father about that. It does make a lot of sense since clients before have shown disinterest the moment we place the offers and the percentile before them." 

"Good, glad to hear it. What's your name?"

"I'm tyler ma'am."

"Serena is my name. Let that asshole of a father you have know that if he wishes to denounce that threat to call the main office of this place. I will be the one that will answer and I will deal with it from there. I would suggest that you take what has happened here as a warning Tyler, if by chance something dares tries to happen to my boss I will be coming after your company and your father." She said seriously as she placed a hand on her chest where her heart was

"Of course...I'll take my leave now."

"Good...it's best that you do." Serena said with a small smile upon her face.