Chapter #2: Confrontation!

During the middle of 'Forming a More Perfect Union!' episode. Ash Ketchup and his partner Pikachu witness the endgame of Red Zygarde, and he needs to act fast before Zygarde (100% Forme) is about to eliminate Red Zygarde (50% Forme).

JN Ash Ketchum: "I better act fast before that happens."

JN Ash's Pikachu: "[Pikachu!]"

JN Ash Ketchum: "You're right, Pikachu! Celebi. I need your assistance quickly."

Celebi: [Telepathy] "I am here, and how can I serve you?"

JN Ash Ketchum: "You and others Celebi must confront Zygarde (100% Forme), do not let attack it and tell Zygarde (100% Forme) the truth, before the next disaster could happen."

Celebi: [Telepathy] "Very well then, proceed your mission, Ash."

JN Ash Ketchum: "Right!" 

Lysandre was about to start attacking via his Red Zygarde (50% Forme), but suddenly the three Celebi approached and went face-to-face with Zygarde (100% Forme). Everyone, including XY Ash Ketchum, XY Pikachu, and his Kalos friends, Kalos Gym Leaders, and many more to defend the Kalos, were shocked after three Celebi appeared out of nowhere and thought about confronting Zygarde (100% Forme). Zygarde (100% Forme) got attention from Three Celebi, to which it agreed, pulling back alongside Three Celebi. Zygarde (100% Forme) starts saying world via Telepathy.

Zygarde (100% Forme): [Telepathy] "I changed my mind for now. You may proceed with your doing or plan whatever you like, Lysandre."

Clemont: "What is going on?"

Olympia: "What are you thinking? Are you trying to destroy our Kalos?"

Bonnie: "Squishy, you need to fight Lysandre."

Zygarde [Squishy] (100% Forme): [Telepathy] "Sorry, Bonnie, but I must do what I say from our fellow friends here, so you guys defend for now, but you will see it."

Zygarde (100% Forme) and Three Celebi flew away from the battlefield.

Diantha: "That very strange?"

Lysandre: "Gladly, that's all you want, fine with me."

Lysandre unleashes his large number of roots from underground to attack the Kalos Defenders. Diantha, Valerie and Olympia use their Light Screen to protect themselves from roots, but they can't hold the defense.

Professor Sycamore: "We need to find a way to stop Lysandre as soon as possible."

Alain: "But how do those Celebi confront Zygarde (100% Forme)?"

XYZ Ash Ketchum: "I think those three Celebi might be thinking that because Celebi is a Time Travel Pokemon and they know the future, it's not right, Pikachu."

XYZ Ash's Pikachu: "[Pikachu!]"

Serena Yvonne: "It could be, but why now?"

Diantha: "We don't know! We have no choice but to defend Kalos on our own."

Lysandre was about to channel his large beam to attack the Kalos Defenders, but suddenly channeling started after one root was frozen by an unknown pokemon. XYZ Ash, Serena, and other Kalos Defenders watched, frozing the roots around it.
Sunddely, after all the roots scattered, an unknown Fish Head and Drake's Body like pokemon appear.

Serena tries to scan it with her Pokedex suddenly.

'No data found, species unknown'

What is the Fish Head and Drake's body like pokemon appear front of their eyes and why lysandre amazed that creature.

To be Continue!