Aftermath! Chapter #15: Ash vs Diantha Part #3

Ash Ketchum is now starting his offensive.

Ash Ketchum: "Charizard, use Flamethrower."

Charizard releases a red-orange stream of fire from its mouth at the Aurorus. But, Diantha is starting her defensive style.

Diantha: "Aurorus, use a Light Screen."

Aurorus forms a series of four transparent square barriers in front of itself, protecting it and its allies from special attacks. Which Flamethrower collided on the Light Screen and got a low flame every time it reached the layer of Light Screen and took a small super effective on Diantha's Aurorus.

Ash Ketchum starts another offensive.

Ash Ketchum: "If it doesn't work on Flamethrower, then use Dragon Tail!"

Diantha also keeps her defensive style.

Diantha: "Use Reflect"

A shining, rainbow-colored round barrier appears in front of Aurorus, protecting it and its allies from physical attacks which Charizard Dragon Tail has been blocked by Reflect!

Diantha starts her offensive after using defensive moves.

Diantha: "Now use Blizzard!"

Aurorus releases a powerful blizzard from its mouth at the Charizard.

Ash quickly commands to his Charizard.

Ash Ketchum: "Dodge it quick!"

Charizard started flying out of the sky while Blizzard were coming, but suddenly.

Diantha: "Gotcha! Use Rock Slide!"

Multiple gray rocks appear around Aurorus. It then sends the stones flying towards the Ash's Charizard and took a super-effective, and Charizard fell from the sky, and smoke occurred for a few seconds, then Charizard fainted.

Referee: "Charizard is unable to battle! The winners is Aurorus!"

The audience roared wide! And Commentator responded!

Commentator: "This is fanstatic now. They both down three pokemon pieces."

Meanwhile, Clemont Serena and Bonnie were shocked after being taken down by Ash's charizard. They concerning responded with.

Clemont: "This is bad! Diantha managed to use Reflect and Light Screen, and now she's taking it seriously."

Bonnie: "I know right, brother, and hopefully Ash will find the way to defeat Aurorus to stop that defensive effect."

Serena: "Do not worry, guys. I knew Ash's always found a way to solve this, even though he got disadvantages due to defensive effects."

Ash is now returning his charizard to his pokeball, and he said this while changing his pokeball.

Ash Ketchum: "Good job, Charizard. That was great. Alright, Infernape, I choose you!"

A reddish-brown with sections of white fur on its chest, head, and lower legs. Several gold markings adorn its body: swirled, circular ones on its knees and shoulders flame-shaped ones on the back of its hands, and a stripe around its back that forms two swirls on its chest. On top of its head is a large flame, which is never extinguished. Infernape has an orange, rounded muzzle, long, round ears with blue inside, and a red ridge over its eyes. The eyes themselves are blue with yellow sclerae. There are five blue digits on both its feet and hands, and it has a long tail appeared on Battlefield.

Diantha started her offensive.

Diantha: "Use Blizzard again."

Aurorus releases a powerful blizzard from its mouth at the Ash's Infernape.

Ash started commanding his Infernape.

Ash Ketchum: "Infernape, now use Dig then stay the underground, and wait for my signal."

Ash's Infernape dives into the ground, digging with its hands. Diantha and Aurorus are observing on the battlefield while Blizzard has an effect, and after a few seconds, Blizzard disappears and Infernape is no longer to be seen.

Diantha response.

Diantha: "Where it could be."

Suddenly, Ash started commanding his Infernape.

Ash Ketchum: "Now use Flare Blitz!"

The entire field to heat up and have fire erupt from the ground and Aurorus took super effective attack from Infernape coming from Underground.

Diantha was shocked after Infernape came from the underground and quickly commanded Aurorus.

Diantha: "Aurorus now uses Rock Slide."

While Aurorus channeled its rock slide, Ash quickly commanded his Infernape.

Ash Ketchum: "Infernape uses the Mach Punch."

Infernape's fist glows light blue on both of Infernape's fists and it repeatedly punches the Aurorus with very super effective attack and Aurorus goes down and been fainted.

Referee: "Aurorus is unable to battle! The winners is Infernape!"

The audience roared wide again! And Commentator responded!

Commentator: "This is unbelievable. Even with the effects of Light Screen and Reflect, nothing stood against the combined power of Dig and Flaire Blitz. No one ever knew that a incredible combo!"

Serena Clemont and Bonnie were shocked by Ash's strategy. They responded it.

Serena Yvonne: "I knew Ash was always fine the way, but damn, the Dig and Flare Blitz are very powerful, and I didn't realize it could be a perfect combo while undergound."

Bonnie: "I know, right, Serena! Infernape, you did it; just keep it up!"

Clemont: "I can't believe it. I didn't know Ash had unpredictable combo tactics. Now Diantha has down to her two Pokemon while Ash still has three."

Meanwhile Greninja is very impressed with Infernape, while Infernape is very happy after his first battle won against his opponent, which gives Thumb Up to Greninja, and also Greninja gives Thump Up too.

Diantha is impressed, and she asks Ash.

Diantha: "I am so impressed because I didn't know your Infernape could learn to dig and combine it with Flare Blitz, but look what happened to the underground. Still, I am so impressed with you."

Ash happy answered on Diantha.

Ash Ketchum: "There are more coming, Diantha; make sure to get serious."

Diantha agrees with Ash and starts calling her fifth pokemon.

Diantha: "Do not worry, Ash! I'm going to get serious now! Alright, Goodra, you're next now!"

A coated with slime. Most of its body is pale purple with a darker purple underside. It has bright green eyes, two green spots on each cheek, a relatively long neck, and a short, rounded snout. On top of its head are two pairs of antenna-like horns. The foremost horns are small nubs, but the hind horns are longer, thicker, and curve down its neck. The tips of the larger horns are slightly curled. It has proportionally short limbs with two digits each and a large, thick tail with a curled tip. Along each side of its tail are three green spots. A pale green slime is usually visible dripping from its chin and arms appeared on battlefield.

Ash suprisely response on Diantha that having her own Goodra.

Ash Ketchum: "I can't believe it! You actually got Goodra."

Diantha happily answered Ash.

Diantha: "Indeed Ash. Just remember, I am going to be serious now so be alerted now."

Ash was also determined to answer Diantha.

Ash Ketchum: "Yeah right!"

Meanwhile, Clemont, Bonnie, and Serena were also shocked that Diantha had a Goodra.
Clemont said.

Clemont: "I can't believe Diantha also got Goodra, but this battle will be harder because Diantha's Ace Pokemon is next after Goodra's defeat, so Ash needs to exercise caution on Gardevoir, especially the mega evolution in her necklaces.

Serena agreed and was concerned.

Serena Yvonne: "I hope Ash has a strategy for how to defeat Diantha's Gardevoir. Hopefully."

To Be Continue!