Chapter #6: Fight for Kalos!

Greninja and Lucario stopped their attack and obliterated an almost 40% large number of copies Red Zygarde (10% Forme), and Greninja and Lucario are determined to stop these threats, but Lysandre kept angrily and summoned another large wave of Red Zygarde, followed by Roots, and started attacking JN Ash Ketchum, XYZ Ash Ketchum, Serena, their friend and their pokemons.

JN Ash Ketchum quickly commanded Dragonite, while XYZ Ash Ketchum commanded Sirfetch'd, while he also commanded Dracovish.

JN Ash Ketchum: "Dragonite uses Draco Meteor!"

XYZ Ash Ketchum: "Sirfetch'd uses Meteor Assault and Dracovish uses Dragon Rush!"

Dragonite: "[Roar!]"

Sirfetch'd: "[Sir fetch'd!]"

Dracovish: "[Draco Vish!]"

Dragonite unleashed its powerful Draco Meteor to destroy a large amount of copies of the Red Zygarde (10% Forme) and roots, while Sirfetch'd use his Meteor Assault to charge a large number of beasts and roots, and explosions occurred. Sirfetch'd jump back after a successful attack, while Dracovish kept rushing on a large number of roots and some copies of the Red Zygarde (10% Forme) with the combined power of Ice Fang and Dragon Rush.

Serene Yvonne's surprising response!

Serene Yvonne: "Keep it up you guys! We all got this!"

Braixen's happy Response: "[Braixen!]"

A very large number of Red Zygarde roots and Copies Red Zygarde (10% form) attacked Serena. XYZ Ash Ketchum quickly responded to Serena.

XYZ Ash Ketchum: "Watchout Serena!"

Serena looked and saw all the beasts and roots charging toward her, but suddenly JN Ash Ketchum and his JN Pikachu managed to go to front Serena to protect her. JN Ash Ketchum's quick response.

JN Ash Ketchum: "Do not worry, I got this Serena. Alright, Pikachu, let's do our style."

JN Ash's Pikachu: "[Pika chu!]"

JN Ash crossed his arm and golden symbol flashed in front of him and Z-Move on his Z-Ring activated. JN Ash Ketchum started to grab his cap on his head and throw it above, while JN Pikachu jumped high, grabbed JN Ash's cap, and wearing it on his head said, "Pika!".

Serena is thinking in response to JN Ash.

Serene Yvonne: 'What are Ash and Pikachu doing, and are they likely doing it just like the Pokemon Showcase or something?'

JN Ash and JN Pikachu settled their own signature gesture on each other into position and made necessary movement for the Z-Move. A bright electric-like current appeared between them and in front of Pikachu a golden symbol flashed. XYZ Ash Ketchum responded to JN Ash Ketchum while his XYZ Pikachu watched it.

XYZ Ash Ketchum: "What are they doing, and how does that golden symbol appear while they are doing their signature style?"

JN Ash Ketchum starts saying a word while channeling the power of Z-Move.

JN Ash Ketchum: "This is going to be a lot much stronger than Thunderbolt. 10,000,000 Volt Thunderbolt!"

JN Ash's Pikachu: "[Pika!]"

Ash exclaimed.

JN Ash Ketchum: "Much Much, MUCH Stronger!"

JN Ash's Pikachu: "[Pika Pika!]"

JN Ash Ketchum: "Pikachu, use 10,000,000 Volts Thunderbolts!"

Pikachu jumped into the air and gathered a huge charge of electricity around him. It then release it a rainbow-colored prism barrage projectiles towards the large number of copies of the Red Zygarde (10% Forme) and Red Zygarde Roots and the hit caused a huge explosion and obliterared 70% entire army of Red Zygarde (10% Forme) and roots.

Serena's shockingly amazed response to JN Ash and Pikachu!

Serene Yvonne: "That's Incredible! That's a Z-move! That is very powerful, and it might be useful for my showcase or anything I like, but how did that future Ash get that Z-Move? I better need to find out."

Braixen's amazed Response: "[Braixen!]"

XYZ Ash and his XYZ Pikachu were amazed that Z-moved on their JN Pikachu.

XYZ Ash Ketchum: "That was awesome! Pikachu, we definitely need to get that."

XYZ Ash's Pikachu: "[Pika Chu!]"

Clemont, Bonnie, and other Kalos Defenders, including Diantha, Steven, and Alain, were amazed by the power of Z-move. After Smoke disappeared, all 70% of the large number of copies Red Zygarde (10% Forme) and Red Zygarde Roots disappeared after the execution of Z-Move. Lynsandre angrily responded.

Lysandre: "How the heck do they do that? There is no way to obliterate the large number of my copies Red Zygarde (10% form) and my Red Zygarde roots! This is unacceptable!"

Ash responded to Serena after his execution of his Z-move.

JN Ash Ketchum: "Are you alright, Serena? Or you are just amazed at our Z-Move execution attack that destroyed a large number of Red Lysandre minions."

Serene also responds to Ash while she's blushing toward him.

Serene Yvonne: "I guess so, Future Ash!"

Ash responded to Serena again with his happy smile.

JN Ash Ketchum: "I glad you ok Serena and anyway, I am happy to see you, my old friend."

Serene also responds to Ash while she's still blushing toward him.

Serene Yvonne: "Thank, Future Ash!"

JN Ash started responding to Lysandre about his plan.

JN Ash Ketchum: "Lysandre, you better stop it because whatever you do right now won't work because your plan will end this once and for all!"

Lysandre evil laughed and gave an angry response to Ash.

Lysandre: "Do you think you can stop me? I am not going to give it up, and I will do anything to get what I want, and nothing can stop me, not even you!"

Lysandre used everything he had and summoned a very large number of copies of the Red Zygarde (10% Forme) and Red Zygarde Roots. JN Ash Ketchum already uses two of his Z-moves, including his powerful Pikashunium Z.

What gonna happen on this fight?

To be Continue!