Chapter #9: We Win as One!

While JN Ash Ketchum was planning alongside all his past Ash Ketchum from OG to XYZ, Serena, Clemont and Bonnie, Not far from the battlefield Zygarde (100% Forme), alongside the few Celebi watching them and waiting until their objective is complete.

Zygarde (100% Forme) [Z2] response to Celebi.

Z2: [Telepathy] "Are you sure that Arceus' orb works to stop the remaining roots that appear every day or night, despite our war in Kalos?"

Celebi answered on Z2.

Celebi: [Telepathy] "Arceus is the god of Pokemon, and I know he cares about us, which is why he ordered us to get Ash Ketchum and get to this past during your battle against Lysandre to stop the roots to destroing the Kalos Region in a year from now."

Squishy response to Celebi.

Squishy: [Telepathy] "I guess you're right because you are a Time Travel Pokemon and you are mythical, which means you guide us even though we are legendary. Mythical Pokemon are important to us because they protect us just in case of danger."

Celebi happily answered Squishy.

Celebi: [Telepathy] "Indeed, shall we watch those battles?"

Zygarde (100 Forme) agreed to Celebi and start watching on the battlefield for outcomes. Meanwhile, Ash Ketchum from OG to JN (excluded SM) and others started their offensive against Lysandre.

JN Ash started commanding us Dragonite to use Hurricane and Draco Meteor while Unova Ash Ketchum commands Snivy used Leaf Storm, while others ran toward Lysandre's Red Zygarde (50% Forme), and Lysandre started channeling his Large Red Beam while his minions and roots attacked on others Ash Ketchum (OG to Unova) nd Kalos friends.

Mega Lucario and Ash-Greninja start to protected them from the incoming attack and managed to stop all of Lysandre's minions and roots from coming toward them. But, Lysandre fired his large red beam toward them, but Ash Ketchum started commanding their charizard to flamethrower while Sceptile started using bullet seed to ward the beam. Large Red Beam is very powerful, so Ash Ketchum commands his bayleef to use a saber leaf while Totodile uses a watergun on all-out power against Large Red Beam. Ash Ketchum commands his Infernape while he's already in Blaze mode and to use the Flamethrower to stop Large Red Beam.
The large red beam and combined power of flamethowers, a razor leaf, a watergun, and bullet seed are equally powerful, and suddenly explosions occur.

Valerie commands Spritzee to use a light screen, which successfully protects them from explosion.

All Kalos Defenders have now started helping them. Diantha commands her Mega Gardevoir to use her Moon Blast to attack Lysandre's Zygarde (50% Forme).
Alain asked Ash Ketchum (OG and Unova) on their charizards to use their flamethrower alongside his charizard, to which they agreed.
They started commanding Charizards to use Flamethrower on a large number of Zygarde (10% form) and roots.
Korrina shockingly impressed Ash's determination and had different pokemon that he didn't use on Kalos. She's thinking he could win Kalos League with their pokemon that he didn't use it, but she still likes to battle him again sometime.

OG Ash Ketchum congratulated the Bayleef for destroying a large number of copies of the Red Zygarde (10% form), and Roots suddenly made Bayleef happy and used her body slam toward her trainer and started to attract him.

Diantha looks at OG Ash and his Bayleef, and she's impressing his pokemon that like him. Diantha is asking a question about OG Ash.

Diantha "Interesting, young boy! Your Bayleef quite likes you."

Ash happily answered Diantha.

OG Ash Ketchum: "Yeah, that always makes me happy, including my charizard who's using a flamethrower on me get burned every time I congratulate or saying good thing to them and their success. By the way, who are you?"

Diantha happily answered

Ash.Diantha: "You gonna meet me but in the future but now I don't wanna mess the timeline of yours. Shall we continue our attack toward Lysandre?"

Ash determinedly answered Diantha.

OG Ash Ketchum: "Alright, let's go!"

Ash Kethcum and Diantha, alongside their pokemon, are charging toward Lysandre. Lysandre angrily responded to all of them.

Lysandre: "You will all die!"

Lysandre started channeling Large Red Beam again, but this time JN Ash Ketchum ordered his Dracovish to start using the Z move. JN Ash crossed his arm and light blue symbol flashed in front of him and Z-Move on his Z-Ring activated! They started their signature step, and he crossed his hands, activated the Z Ring, and started another thirling of his movement with his hands, and a golden symbol flashed in front of Dracovish. The iceberg below Dracovish emerged from the ground and increased until it reached its limit, charging and channeling its powerful large blue beam to its mouth. Lysandre finished channeling his large red beam and fired toward them. Ash starts the command on Dracovish.

JN Ash Ketchum: "Dracovish, unleash the Subzero Slammer!"

Dracovish released Subzero Slammer while others Ash Ketchum from OG to XYZ, their pokemon, their friends, and Kalos Defenders watched Large Blue Beam freezing on its path toward Large Red Beam, and they bumped each other.

Everyone was amazed by the power of the Z-move, which JN Ash can't even use again for the next day.

Subzero Slammer penetrated through the Large Red Beam toward Lysandre's Red Zygarde (50% form), and Subzero Slammer successfully hit them and froze them in the process.

JN Ash responded to Ash Ketchum (OG and Unova) to use their Charizard signature move.

OG and Unova Ash Ketchum: "Charizard, use your Seismic Toss!"

Two Charizards flying toward Frozen Red Zygarde (50% Forme) and grabbing it and lifting via fly above the sky and encircling repeat 6 to 10 times as together after few seconds Charizard toss Red Zygarde (50% Forme) alongside frozen Lysandre and successfully crash it from the sky.
Ash Ketchum commands the charizard to use their flame thrower on Red Zygarde (50% Forme)'s mouth, which successfully thaws on Red Zygarde (50% Forme)'s mouth.

Ash-Greninja dashes and jumps over Red Zygarde (50% Forme) and throws an AZ Orb on its mouth, which is successful because that orb is now inside the Red Zygarde (50% Forme), which just in time has thawn from frozen. Alain impressed, and he didn't know that the charizard could learn the seismic toss.

Everyone was shockingly impressed by OG and Unova Ash's Charizard's rarest move. Red Zygarde (50% Forme) and Lysandre stood up. Lysandre angrily responded to them.

Lysandre "Do you think you can't beat me? I am not giving up on my goal to destroy Kalos Region!"

Suddenly, above the sky, Zygarde (100% Forme) arrives alongside a few Celebi. Zygarde (100% Forme) response to Lysandre.

Zygarde (100% Forme): [Telepathy] "Your evil plan is no more! Now I will obliterate you once and for all."

Lysandre evil laughed and responded to Zygarde (100% Forme).

Lysandre: "Did you plan this all this time? I am not scared of you!"

Lysandre's Red Zygarde (50% Forme) starts channeling his powerful large beam toward them, but all Celebi in the battlefield use their magical leaf while Zygarde (100% Forme) use Core Enforcer, and they combined power to stop and destroy Lysandre's super weapon once and for all.

Which successfull it Lysandre and his Red Zygarde (50% Forme) alongside his minions and roots been obliterated with the help of AZ Orb. All skies in the Kalos Region are back to normal.

To be Continue!