Chapter #4: Helping Hand!

When JN Ash Ketchum and his partner JN Pikachu, along with his pokemon that are used in the World Coronation Series, meet his past old friend alongside his past himself.

Olympia started replying to JN Ash.

Olympia: "Imposible! You can't be a time traveler. Arceus will be angry at you."

JN Ash Ketchum: "Do not worry! Arceus ordered me and made the plan to stop this mess once and for all."

XYZ Ash Ketchum: "Of course Arceus did did."

Clemont: "Ash, did you meet Arceus?"

XYZ Ash Ketchum: "I meed Arceus back in the Sinnoh Region before this."

JN Ash Ketchum: "Ah, nostalgia isn't me."

XYZ Ash Ketchum: "Right!"

While Ash conversation talk on his past himself, Kalos friend and Kalos defenders. Serena is looking at Ash with the new accessory he has.

Serena started whispering to herself while looking JN Ash.

Serena Yvonne: 'Even he's the future he's so even determination and I liking him. Despite the Kalos Grand Contest, I didn't reign as Kalos Queen, but I'm going to observe what he improved in his future.'

Diantha: "We better stop the talking we need stop Lysandre once and for all!"

JN Ash Ketchum: "I agree and look at Lysandre as he is about to release his large red beam toward us."

Olympia: "What!"

Valerie: "Even my light screen doesn't survive that blast."

JN Ash Ketchum: "I got this, stand back! Gengar, let's do this just like we did a few hours ago."

Gengar: "[Gengar!]"

JN Ash crossed his arm and red symbol flashed in front of him and Z-Move (Firium Z) on his Z-Ring activated. JN Ash and Gengar started doing signature dance moves, and the red symbol flashed above Gengar.

While everyone was watching him, Serena asked a question.

Serena Yvonne: "What is he doing?"

Diantha: "Is that a Z-move?"

Serena Yvonne: "Diantha, what is the Z-move?"

Diantha: "Z-Move is very special, unlike Mega Evolution. Z-Move is a very powerful attack! It is a nearly undodgeable attack. Only activate it for a specific type or move they are using, for example, fire type and fire move for Firium Z, which is the name of Fire Z-Crystal on Z-move. Just watch and see."

Serena Yvonne: "I see."

JN Ash unleashed his powerful Z move.

JN Ash Ketchum: "Alright, Gengar! Inferno Overdrive!"

Gengar: "[Geng Gar!!]"

Gengar started unleashed giant fiery fireballs toward Lysandre, and Lysandre also unleashed a powerful large red beam toward Inferno Overdrive!. Large Red Beam collided with Inferno Overdrive, but in the next few seconds, Inferno Overdrive penetrated the Large Red Beam and headed toward Lysandre, where a large explosion occurred. Ash now has two Z moves left. Everyone was shocked by the overpowered Z-Move against the powerful large red beam. Bonnie's excitement replies.

Bonnie: "Waw! That was so cool! I love that you made that move!"

Alain: "I can't believe it. That's Z-Move so overpowered! Even his Red Zygarde (50% Forme)'s powerful move can't even stand it."

Professor Sycamore: "Interesting. I should have focused more on researching on that Z-Move."

XYZ Ash Ketchum: "That was awesome! I definitely get that one!"

XYZ Ash's Pikachu: "[Pika!]"

Diantha: "Even when he used the Z-Move, Lysandre took heavy damage, but not over yet. Look!"

Smoke in front of them disappeared, and Lysandre and his Red Zygarde (50% form) took heavy damage. Lysandre's angry, shocking reply.

Lysandre: "It can't be! How he was overpowered by Red Beam, I am not losing! You will all die!"

Lysandre started unleashing a large number of roots from the ground and was completely surrounded by Kalos Defenders. Ash started to grab his pokeball for his cause.

JN Ash Ketchum: "Dragonite, I choose you. Start a circle around the roots and use a hurricane to destroy all the roots that you see."

Dragonite: "[Roar!]"

Dragonite started using a hurricane and destroying all the roots that it saw. All roots have been destroyed! Wulfric response...

Wulfric: "Good job for clearing the Zygarde's Roots."

JN Ash Ketchum: "You're Welcome! And Dragonite, good job!"

Suddenly, Dragonite dashed toward Ash and hugged him.

JN Ash Ketchum: "Dragonite, please stop hugging me."

Serena kept staring at Ash while blushing, and she whispered herself.

Serena Yvonne: 'Wow Future Ash's strategy has incredibly improved as it is now. Should I follow Ash or proceed with my dream? But I don't know how much he took the challenge and got that Z-move. I need to think first. But now look at his Dragonite. It's very happy with future Ash, and it seems it's trusted him'

Bonnie: "Wow, your Dragonite is so awesome!"

JN Ash Ketchum: "Sure, it is Bonnie. Dragonite, please release me."

Dragonite: "[Roar!]"

Dragonite released ash from his hugging and awaiting his order. Lysandre still has an has an angry response.

Lysandre: "You may destroy all the roots, but I am starting to use my secret weapon!"

Olympia: "What is the secret weapon, Lysandre?"

Lysandre: "You will see it, Olympia.'

Lysandre used his secret weapon from his Red Zygarde (50% Forme) to start releasing as many minions of copies of the Red Zygarde (10% Forme) as possible.
Professor Sycamore quickly suspensefully responded.

Professor Sycamore: "That too many copies of the Red Zygarde (10% Forme!) we better prepare out incoming wave of Red Zygarde Minions!"

A large number of copies Red Zygarde (10% Forme) have been summoned by Lysandre, and our heroes are going to stop them and find it out very soon.

To Be Continue!