Chapter #8: Meet the Past!

All Past Ash Ketchum from OG to Unova finally arrived to join the battle against Lysandre and his large numbers of copies of the Large Zygarde (10% Forme) and Zygarde Roots.

Meanwhile, Lucario and Greninja regroup with their owner. They're ready for the battle! 
Bonnie and Clemont were shocked when six Ash Ketchums, including Ash Ketchum included the JN Ash Ketchum, aided their efforts to protect their beloved Kalos Region.

They happily response it!

Bonnie: "Waw, too much Ashes and different clothing!!!"

Clemont: "That explains why he is good at battling because he traveled to every region before this, and I can't believe it. I chose the right way to learn the battle style with him."

Serena stared all past Ash before his Kalos Journey, and she impressed him with how long he took the journey, learned determination, and not gave up. Due to that, he traveled alongside his Pikachu. Serene whispered to herself!

Serena Yvonne: 'That explains why he's taken so long on Journey to every region alongside his Pikachu because of the bond they have created and their determination to win the Pokemon League. Before I reunite with him in Kalos and saw him on TV, and I think that Ash, with his medium blue jacket with gold trim and white collar and sleeves, might struggle just like I did on this current Kalos journey.'

Lysandre's roots and minions launched the offensive, and All Ashes started picking pokeballs for each perspective. OG Ash Ketchum was already called Charizard, but he called Bayleef and Totodile. Hoenn Ash Ketchum called Sceptile. Sinnoh Ash Ketchum called Buizel and Infernape. and finally, Unova Ash Ketchum, just like OG Ash Ketchum, was already called Charizard, but he called Snivy.

And they start attacking alongside JN Ash's Pokemon, excluding Lucario. Bayleef starts using her body slam against Red Zygarde (10% form), followed by Razor Leaf and Vine Whip, while Snivy uses her Leaf Storm, followed by Vine Whip and Leaf Blade.

Sinnoh Ash commands his Infernape to use Dig, followed by Flare Blitz and Mach Punch, while Buizel uses his combined Aqua Jet and Ice Punch to attack the horde of Red Zygarde (10% Forme) and Roots.

And Finnaly OG Ash commands his totodile to use his signature dancing and use his either water gun, headbutt, or bite. Hoenn Ash commands his sceptile to use his quick attack, followed by a leaf blade.

All 20% horde of Red Zygarde (10% Forme) and Zygarde Roots have been destroyed.

Meanwhile, at the Pokemon Center in Lumiose City, Tierno's surprising response while watching OG Ash's Totodile.

Tierno: "That Totodile has a dancing style, which is why Ash didn't use it in Kalos against me. It could be fun to pokemon battle against that Totodile if he decide to use it!"

Sawyer was also surprised, and he didn't know Ash also had a sceptile, so he responded.

Sawyer: "I can't believe you, Ash. I didn't know he had a Sceptile, and I could love to battle that Sceptile with my own Sceptile."

Meanwhile, on the outskirts of Lumiose City, Korrina surprised him with too many pokemon that he didn't even use against her. While other gym leaders didn't know, he got too many of his Pokemon. Alain impresses Ash with the fact with the fact that Charizard trusted him, which he thinks he could like to rematch with his Charizard against his Charizard with Megastone. A few minutes later, they destroyed almost 60% of the large copies of the Zygarde (10% form) and Zygarde roots. Greninja (Ash-Greninja Formed) and Mega Lucario now start their battle for the saving of Kalos Region.

Serena goes toward XYZ Ash Ketchum, and she has questions about his appearance in the past.

Serena Yvonne: "Hey Ash? Why do all Ashes have different outfits?"

XYZ Ash Ketchum happily answered Serena.

XYZ Ash Ketchum: "Because in each of the regions I traveled, I didn't realize I changed my outfit, which my mom made for me just in case I went to a different region, like the Sinnoh Region and this current Region I am now."

Serena happily responded to Ash.

Serena Yvonne: "That explains why you struggled with your first ever journey after reaching 10 years old before you met us here in Kalos."

XYZ Ash answered back to Serena.

XYZ Ash Ketchum: "Back then, I was struggled due to my Pikachu kind of not trusting me, but when I threw the rocks on pidgeys, and I accidentally shot Spearow, which caused it to angrily attack me and Pikachu. After a few minutes, Spearow called it herds to attack us, so we ran, and Pikachu got heavy and injured, so I grabbed it and ran with him, and we fell down to waterfalls, which were saved by a girl, whom I started traveling with after a few days. in Viridian City, and nevermind for that, I borrowed her bike from her to save me, and those hordes of spearow keep chasing us while it's heavy raining. I command Pikachu to go to his pokeball, and I'm going to sacrifice for his life, but suddenly Pikachu jumps behind, and he unleashes powerful thunderbolts, causing the girl's bike to be toasted. Finally, Pikachu and I became best friends, and after the heavy rain, we saw Ho-Oh flying toward the rainbow, and that's why I never gave up on my dream."

Serena impressed XYZ Ash with his challenge for every region he took, and she happily responded.

Serena Yvonne: "That is why you never give up, and every time you go to a different region, you learned and made the unpredictable tactics that make you made the success."

Ash answered her question.

XYZ Ash Ketchum: "You got that right! Because I learned everything during my journey to reach my dream."

Their conversation was interrupted by a large explosion caused by two of Ash's Charizard's flamethrowers. Ash Ketchum returns to focus, battling while he's Aura merged into his Greninja, which is Ash-Greninja. JN Ash Ketchum called all of the Ash Ketchum from OG to XYZ to make the plan to end this war. All Ash Ketchum go toward JN Ash Ketchum for the strategy alongside their Pikachus. Serena, Clemont, and Bonnie join them also. Everyone is here for his plan, and Ash Ketchum responded to his plan.

XYZ Ash Ketchum: "What is our plan to destroy Lysandre's Red Zygarde (50% Forme) alongside his minions and roots?"

Unova Ash Ketchum: "I agree with me."

JN Ash Ketchum shows his AZ Orb, which was given by Arceus via Celebi and is shown to everyone. Everyone is amazed that Orb and JN Ash explain this orb made by Arceus, and everyone is surprised because that orb was made by Arceus.

JN Ash explains his plan to stop this war and stop Roots from emerging against the Kalos Region.

To Be Continue!