𝗣𝗔𝗥𝗧 𝗘𝗜𝗚𝗛𝗧𝗘𝗘𝗡

"I love making you laugh because of those few seconds, I made you happy and seeing you happy makes me feel happy too."

Tom Kaulitz

Alexa practically threw herself on me after my game.

"You played so well!" She squealed, her legs dangling off the floor.

"I did ight." I picked her up fully, she removed her head from my shoulder, looking at me.

"Tom Kaulitz?"

I turned around, seeing a woman in a suit.

Shit.

I set Alexa down, hooking my arm around her waist. "That's me." I smiled, she put her hand out for me to shake.

"I'm Helen Gibson, we spoke on the phone?"

I'm fucking doomed.

"Ah, we did didn't we?" I set my hand down by my side, pretending to stay calm.

I'm going to go crazy.

"Yes, you played really well out there. You should be hearing a call from the coach soon." She informed, holding onto her clip board.

"That sounds good, uh... what's your professional opinion on it?" I gulped, Miss Gibson warmly smiled. "I'll be seeing you in the fall Mr. Kaulitz."

Holy shit.

"Does that mean..?"

"I have very high hopes." She shook my hand once more, and fucking walked away.

Alexa started jumping up and down.

"You're gonna get in!"

I think so?!

"That sounded good right?!" I exhaled a breath, she nodded excitedly.

"Tom this is amazing!" She lunged for me.

Again.

"That was the most stressful minute of my fucking life." I still couldn't catch my breath, holding onto her as tight as possible.

"Let's go home, and celebrate come on!" Alexa gave me a kiss, I carefully set her down.

I ran after her, hand in hand.

"And yes, I mean celebrate, so hurry!"

I can't fucking keep up with her.

But i'm sure as hell excited.

I shut Alexa's door with my foot, holding onto her with one hand as I clicked the lock.

"You're sure?" I mumbled, she pressed her fingers into the back of my neck.

"I'm sure."

I kicked my shoes off, stumbling over the carpet. She held onto me, her skirt already hitched up around her waist.

I neared her bed, tossing her onto the mattress.