𝗣𝗔𝗥𝗧 𝗙𝗢𝗥𝗧𝗬-𝗡𝗜𝗡𝗘

"Cause she couldn't be more different than me."

Alexa Sinclair

It's finally coming together.

We had been moved into the new place for about a week now, and it was really freaking nice and quite cheap for what we got.

It's a two bedroom, and we have it for a year and can renew our lease if we want. I think we will, considering we don't need any place bigger for at least another two years.

I was finishing up some of the dishes from dinner—which Tom had obviously cooked. I dont want to burn down the place when we haven't been here for over a week.

He was happily splayed out on the reclining leather couch he bought. It was way too expensive, but he demanded he needed it.

"Tom, if you feed her strawberries i'll end you." I warned, before he could even ween it any closer to her mouth.

"She's taste testing!"

She's a baby?!

"Baby, please, don't give our daughter fruits when she's only three months old." I sighed, unsure of how to get through to him.

"I googled it, they pass the newborn stage after they're like a month old. So, you can't call her a newborn anymore. Also, she can laugh now." He made an angry face, holding her up.Hher legs kicked against his chin, bursting out into small giggles.

Just because she can laugh, doesn't mean she can have strawberries.

"For the millionth time, she could choke!"

He glared at me. "I'm not giving her the actual strawberry, duh."

I plopped down beside him, closely watching as I sorted the last of our boxes.

Tonight was football night.

Which means Vikings against Packers. I'm having trouble keeping up.

"This time we are rooting for the color yellow." Tom whispered to Melody.

She was sitting perfectly in between his legs, her back propped up against him.

I came across a small tote bag, filled with all of his old things.

He still wears the chains, and the motorcycle is out in the parking garage, but I knew he was planning on getting an SUV.

'I can't fit a car seat in a motorcycle' were his exact words the other night.

In some ways, he was still exactly the same person I fell in love with... in others, he couldn't be more different.

Same goes for me. I used to cry over everything, and I was afraid of anything having to do with boys.

Jesus christ, look where that got me.

I narrowed my eyes to my daughter.

'Ah, hey shorty what's up?'

'Shorty, if you wanna bang just say that'

'You hear? Ryder, she can tutor me'