OO7

ryo tilted his head, he didn't know how to answer that. "at the library, did you see me?"

who was i supposed to see?❞ he sighed. suddenly someone's figure appeared in his head, ❝is he talking about that accident?

"are you okay?"

ah shit, that was the most cutest face i've ever seen.

he was starting to get conscious of his grin, he wandered his eyes around if anyone was staring at him then started eating as an excuse that he was liking the food.

even after his classes, he's been on his phone for hours of scrolling through some pictures of jaehee, taken by their photography club.

ryo lied down on his bed, eyes fixed on his phone. his cheeks were sore from smiling, as soon as he tapped another photo of jaehee, he noticed something.

he started analyzing every photo that appears everytime he picks another one.

that's.. weird.

he zoomed and zoomed. he realized that there was more pictures of him together with another guy than himself. even if he was with someone else or a group of people, they were always standing next to each other.

ryo felt a sting in his chest.

so this is what they call.. jealousy huh?

"who's jealous?"

ryo's reflexes made him hit the owner of the voice who spoke next to him using his phone in his hand.

riku groaned, holding his forehead in vain, ❝you intended that didn't you?❞ the younger laughed, ❝no, why would i hit my brother?

you just did!

i didn't mean to!

riku sat up from ryo's bed, he was covered with ryo's blanket making his identity invisible yet his body would still be noticeable, which ryo failed to do so.

the older sighed, glaring at his brother for hitting him. ❝why were you sleeping in my bed anyway?

my bed's full with papers, i can't crumple them with my body.❞ ryo looked at riku, dumbfounded. ❝you could've just placed them somewhere else then! your bed is not a desk!

riku ignored any of that and diverted his attention to the guy on ryo's phone.

oh its baseball guy.

ryo's phone was snatched from his hand. he didn't want to get teased, but no matter how hard he try, he couldn't get his phone back.

riku started pressing the return button and saw how many pictures ryo have been tapping.

damn did you just binge tap?!❞ amazed by it, ryo finally got the timing to grab his phone. ❝tell anyone and i'll kill you.

no need to be afraid, i've done that before.❞ riku grinned, but he soon realized what he just said. ❝w-with girls, i mean.

you didn't have to clarify.

you might misunderstood.

we don't really know when you'll feel things differently.❞ ryo scoffed at himself, ❝as for me, i really didn't prepare for this.

riku tilted his head, ❝why? are you saying you're in love?

no response. just a hint of blush.

it took a few seconds before it hit riku, ❝YOU?? THE VALENTINE BOOMER?? IS IN LOVE?!❞ struggling to comprehend, riku forced ryo to face him.

THE BITCH IS BLUSHING! WHAT THE FUCK IS GOING ON??

sHUT UP!