OO9

when he woke up, it was finally weekends and it seemed like everything was in slow motion.

whenever they were in class, time was surprisingly in a race. ryo didn't know if it was because he's not paying much attention or the world seems to be rushing this month.

he stared at the ceiling and heaved a few sighs. for a moment he was convinced that jaehee guy was indeed the one he played games with. recalling the events at the library, after he left to help him, he got a reply.

[ppangya]
if you want that crown

crown.

that couldn't be a coincidence right?

ryo groaned, ❝whatever.

but then he remembered. ❝BREAD TISSUES!❞ he hurriedly got up and started to look for a place that sells such food, startling riku next to him. ❝n-no i wasn't.. oh i was?❞ the older pressed his body against the wall and continued to murmur half asleep.

meanwhile, ryo grinned as soon as he found a place nearby and got himself dressed.

approaching the shop, ryo scanned for a certain bread and smiled. he went to the counter and pointed at it. he received a medium sized croissant keychain together with his order as a giveaway to new customers.

he didn't want to waste the chance and had to try asking for another one if it was possible. the counter lady smiled and lets him pick the one he likes, thanking her afterwards.

right when he was about to leave the shop, ryo came across with a white puffed jacketed guy, wearing a mask, and probably around his height. he felt weirded out that the guy was avoiding eye contact, unintentionally blocking the door.

um.. excuse me?

ryo tried to get a peek of the person's face, but failed as the guy kept dodging. ❝a-ah.. the door? sorry.❞ the guy cleared his throat and opened the door for him, apologizing one more time. ryo exited the shop and wondered who he was.

with that out of his concerns, he finally got a hand of those damn tissue-like breads. there were barely any students in his age inside the shop, he's ninety percent sure only a few in the campus likes this kind of bread. he grinned, once he confirms the user's identity, he might actually try and befriend someone in person at least.

he's gotta be jaehee.

neoface • 1s
jaeheekim posted a photo
view hide

jaeheekim

jaeheekim  its cold><posted just now♡  127  liked by mount fuji and others

jaeheekim its cold><
posted just now
♡ 127 liked by mount fuji and others

well, its now or never.