O1O

ryo arrived at the location where jaehee might be and tried searching for him around. he hid behind the trees and scanned the place.

he transferred to another tree and got closer and closer to a group of people. he locked his eyes with a familiar jacket and looked back on his phone, it was the same jacket jaehee wore.

THAT'S HIM!❞ a few people turned their heads on him and he immediately apologized for being loud.

ryo was a few meters away from jaehee and then suddenly he bumped next to some guy wearing yet again, a white puffed jacket. are those trendy these days?

ah shit, sorry!

no its okay i-❞ ryo was busy checking for any damages, he didn't notice a pair of eyes staring at him.

i think i stomped on your foot too, are you sure you're okay?❞ once ryo looked up to face him, he couldn't seem to get his eyes off of the guy either. the longer he stared, the more he realized who it was.

are you-

no.

i wasn't done asking.❞ the guy probably realized how he was staring for so long, he instinctively looked elsewhere but ryo. because of that, ryo got the answer. ❝oh its you! that guy from the shop!

yeah, nice to meet you.❞ the guy waved and wanted to get out of his sight but was suddenly stopped by a hand gripping his wrist. ❝not just that.. i think i've seen you somewhere.❞ ryo tried to open his memory files and finally remembered. ❝oh, its you..

why do you sound so disappointed?

ryo immediately changed his expression while clearing his throat, ❝ah nothing, sorry for bumping into you.❞ a few seconds later, jaehee from a distance shouted a name and waved both of his arms around.

i.. have to go.

they surprisingly walked in the same direction, luckily ryo noticed it and decided to stop midway. he fished out his phone from his pocket and acted like he was calling someone while glancing back and fourth at the guy.

where is he going? why is jaehee approaching him?❞ he muttered to himself.

"i thought you bailed on me."

"i honestly would."

"you're mean."

ryo's eyes widened, ❝they're close??❞ he turned around and stared blankly at a distance. he can't interfere between them just to give him the bread, right? but what about his plan?

he sighed and slouched, ❝maybe next ti-

hey ryo!❞ the said male freezed. it was as if the snow glued his feet on the spot. ryo couldn't move an inch.

what is he going to say?

how did he know his name?

who even called him just now??

was he right all along??

that was-

since he wouldn't turn around, the person walked and stood in front of him instead.

hi!

oh god.

its me, jaehee.

J-JAEHEE?!