O12

shit.

he angered him.

january 19

should i?❞ his finger hovered on top of his screen, going back and fourth as he stares at the button, ❝i shouldn't..

and he gave up.

rare to see you frustrated these days.❞ a familiar voice came inside his room, he got up and stared down on the floor. the brown haired male glanced at the phone resting on the bed, he smiled. ❝nothing's gonna happen unless you try you know.

knowing what he meant, he covered his ears. ❝i don't even know what to say.. there's no use.

the brown haired patted his back, ❝just be yourself. there's no harm in doing so.❞ after a minute of comforting silence, he stood up and walked towards the door.

thank.. you hyung.❞ the male only smiled and turned the doorknob open to leave.

series of sighs got out of his mouth. he's still doubting his decision.

this is way too hard.❞ punching his pillow here and there with his phone under it, he heard a ding.

he threw his pillow away and saw a message, at the same time he saw his screen..

and the word, 'sent'  had him shivering down to his spine.

mount fuji

hello
sent

mount fuji
hello
seen

ryo
please don't contact me
ever again

i'm doomed.

I'M FUCKING DOOMED!

sakuya stop cussing and eat breakfast!

sakuya searched for his phone in his bed, hoping it was just a dream. ❝damn it, damn it, damn it!

his phone was just above the table, charging. he rushed and turned it on, opening a certain app to check.

messages                                                                               edit

today

ddaeng (2)
if you're skipping first period, i'm not letting you

tue

mom
okay mom

wtu announcements (34)
jongdae: the school already permitted us to...

sushihyung🍣
sushihyung🍣: you better be cleaning your...

sat

mobile league
you've been promoted to legends ⭐1 congra...

he sighed in relief, ❝oh thank goodness.

ddaeng

accept   |   decline

"fuck, what?"

"rude."

"sorry. what do you want?"

"since you're too lazy to open your messages, i'll do the honors and fucking say YOU'RE LATE!"

sakuya, i'm losing patience! get down here right now!