O13

sakuya panted, nearly escaping his friends' wrath. he knew if he gets caught red handed, he'll be forced to stay inside the classroom and listen to the teachers' lectures. boring ones, that is.

instead he sneaked inside the library and searched for a place where he can't be seen by the librarian.

he smirked and hid at the corner, plugging only one of his earphones in and opening a certain app.

after a few rounds, he scrolled down to a list of active players. he managed to get an illegal mode of the app where he could see other online players and could message them whenever he wants even if they don't follow each other back. its a strict rule of the game, but sakuya didn't really think it was a big deal.

and in fact, it lead him to his crush's user so he'd have to thank the mode for that.

he once saw him playing the same game while waiting in line at the cafeteria and got a glimpse of his name. he remembered he almost revealed his face that day too but the cafeteria was packed so they got lost in the crowds, giving him the opportunity to leave.

howryo..❞ he laughed at himself, ❝i'm fine, thank you.

"oh shit."

his brows creased as he recognized the melody. trying to see where it came from, he slowly got up and wandered his eyes around.

to his surprise, he saw a very familiar student at the very back trying to get the volume down, with a bunch of piled books on his desk. he found it cute but stupid at the same time.

finally after a few minutes of pondering, he gained the confidence to have a conversation with his crush.

and he succeeded.

sakuya hid his identity as they conversed and even as they play together. but its a surprise how the two of them got along pretty well despite cussing at each other in the game.

he was happy to be able to talk to him, tease him and play along with him even though the male doesn't know who he really was.

"i know he's here somewhere.."

just when he was about to accept another round, he caught a glimpse of his friend, searching for him. he quickly rejects and turned his phone off.

"i will get that crown from you! i WILL!"

he gripped on of the shelves, trying to hold his laugh. when he heard the librarian shout, he flinched and was about to go out and check on him. but i guess.. someone already beat him to it.

"are you okay?"