O11

his heart started thumping loudly in his chest. he couldn't believe jaehee was actually speaking to him.

ryo had a lot in mind of what he was going to say once this day comes and now that it's happening in front of his eyes, his mind just gone blank.

ryo?❞ snapping him back to his senses, ryo had the confidence to look at jaehee in the eye. ❝you know me too, right?❞ the male at the background cleared his throat, ❝why don't we just leave him be and carry on—

aww don't be jealous, i won't let him steal me away from you.

the male just gave him a disgusting look while ryo was focused on their conversation to even understand the context clearly. he didn't want to admit it but he was fuming inside. he wanted to stay long enough to know what their relationship really is but his mind wasn't prepared for that. ❝i.. i think i have to go. my brother's waiting for me at home so..

ahh.. i should've brought the car then. i'll walk you to the bus instead!

n-no, it's okay!

i insist, it's just a few minutes walk from here right?

jaehee felt tug on his shirt, he sensed a glare behind him and prepared himself before facing the male. ❝why don't you go take a seat for a minute?❞ jaehee smiled cheekily at the male, ryo couldn't understand what was going on until the male gestured to follow him.

you really don't hav

let's go or you'll miss the bus.

and within a few minutes, they arrived. ryo wanted to act cold but considering he walked with him, he dropped it for now.

thanks..

the male was about to leave but halted his tracks to turn around again. ❝don't.. meet him ever again.

and with that, ryo didn't hold back anymore.

who the fuck are you to tell me that?