O15

there was no going back, sakuya thought. he already left, his legs kept walking and walking until he felt like his distance from the place he stood anxiously before was far away.

but he only succeeded escaping the place.

sakuya lowered his head down, contemplating. should he go back? no he's cooked. even if he comes to that decision, his legs wouldn't budge anyway. ❝this is so stupid.

that's right.

his soul just came right out and went back to his body. ❝i refuse to end a conversation like that.❞ ryo had his arms crossed, determined to finish what sakuya started. ❝i asked you a question, right? why don't we continue from there.

boy was nervous as hell. it would've been easy if they were conversing online, sakuya would rather end up teasing him or going offline to avoid this side of ryo. but in this case, there was no screen in the gap between them at all. no way to hide, and he couldn't make up a lie without getting caught. he felt too naked to say something.

i'm trying to keep my cool because i figured you might've been shocked by what i was doing until now.❞ ryo sighed. ❝take your time and i'll listen.

sakuya couldn't stop darting his eyes around, unable to hide the growing smile tugging at his lips. ryo's words had brought a wave of comfort, a feeling so pleasant he couldn't help but blush. facing ryo felt like the bravest thing he'd ever done.

i'm sorry for saying all of those words earlier. i didn't mean to offend you.❞ ryo nodded but he wasn't satisfied yet, ❝i forgive you. but i have one more thing to ask you.❞ sakuya was hesitant but he gave it a shot, ❝sure.

are you.. interested in him?

sakuya's face couldn't hide his disappointment, ❝out of all the things you could've asked..❞ he sighed. ❝what's wrong? is it that hard to answer?❞ sakuya was avoiding ryo's face that ryo had to follow his eyes to get his attention.

no, i'm not interested in him.❞ it was ridiculous that he had to pause and laugh internally. he was telling the truth, yet it seems like his words were no use.

if you like him, then fine. i have no objections. but you gotta be fair.❞ ryo's face was suddenly starting to get closer and closer until the gap between them was approximately an inch away. ❝you're close with him so you have the upper hand but don't underestimate me. i won't cheat nor sabotage your tactics and so should you.

sakuya's hands were hovering at ryo's chest, preventing contact. his whole body was shaking if you look closely enough. at this point, he couldn't hear anything besides his heart thumping loudly. he felt ryo's cold breath on his skin as he sees himself inside ryo's eyes. this is bad.

so bad.

you better remember what i said because i'm not saying it again.❞ as ryo took a step further, sakuya got nervous and took a step back at the same time. ryo saw a ball coming towards them, specifically to sakuya, it was going in slow motion, but he had enough time to react. ❝hey..

"WATCH OUT!"

"SORRY!"

the owner took the ball and went running back.

sakuya panted as much air as he could. his head was buried and was still recovering from the shock. his body rested flat, and his eyes were closed tight. ryo had his arms wrapped around sakuya's head, his hand rested at the back of it for support. his back was on the ground, adjusting after the impact. he noticed how sakuya was breathing countlessly in his neck, he panicked.