⚡Thunderstruck! (Adam)🎸

Requested by: eylulaydin14

Pairing: Adam x fem!IMP!Reader

Summary: During the extermination, Adam meets his match when hearing a talented imp girl play the guitar.

WARNING: Suggestive dialogue and intense swears.

🟆🟆🟆

It was extermination day. You were in your apartment, trying to hide from the angels coming down from Heaven while some of the more foolish sinners went out and fought.

I mean...of course they did. The sinners always thought themselves to be superior to you imps.

Kicking your feet up on the sofa, you grabbed the remote and switched on the television.

News about the extermination day. 

You switched it to the next channel. 

Extermination day. 

The next. 

People who were killed during extermination day. 

Next. 

Extermination day.

And so on.

You finally gave up and turned off the TV, sitting up from the sofa and pulling down the blinds.

You went into your room and propped yourself on the bed, pulling out a box of old records, labeled "Oldies" with black sharpie. 

You looked at them, sorting through all of your favorites; "Highway to Hell", "Should I Stay Or Should I Go?", "It's Still Rock and Roll to Me", until finally finding "Thunderstruck" by AC/DC.

You smiled to yourself and blew off the dust, placing the disk onto your record player.

The song started to play, and you immediately recognized the iconic guitar solo at the beginning, starting to bop your head to the beat.

Now getting halfway into it, you danced over to your bed and grabbed your own electric guitar, freshly polished and glossy.

You started to play along to the record, chord after chord and singing along to the lyrics as you chuckled to yourself.

"You've been, thunderstruck!" the record sang.

You smiled, almost forgetting about the exterminators and angels before hearing a loud bang on your door.

"Shit!" you whispered. You quickly turned off the record player and rushed to the bathroom, locking yourself in. You waited with bated breath...

🟆🟆🟆

One hour earlier...

"Rip those sinners' cunt mouth out 'er ass!" Lute yelled.

"...chill Lute, fuck," Adam said, looking at his friend with distaste. "Alright angel bitches, let's go fuck shit up!" he jeered.

The angels came flying down at the city, with their angelic weapons and spears. Screams and pleads for mercy were heard through every demon's household.

Adam laughed as he watched sinner blood spill amongst his employees, yelling curses and laughing as they begged for mercy.

"Fuck! I fucking love extermination day! How enlightening...eh Lute?"