Prologue and Dedication!🥀

𝘛𝘰 𝘢𝘭𝘭 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘩𝘦𝘢𝘳𝘵𝘴 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘤𝘩𝘰𝘰𝘴𝘦
      𝘓𝘰𝘷𝘦 𝘌𝘷𝘦𝘯 𝘸𝘩𝘦𝘯 𝘪𝘵 𝘮𝘦𝘢𝘯𝘴 𝘭𝘦𝘵𝘵𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘨𝘰.

𝑃𝑟𝑜𝑙𝑜𝑔𝑢𝑒!

In the shadows of power and wealth, two titans of the underworld find their fates intertwined by an unbreakable bond.

𝙑𝙞𝙙𝙮𝙪𝙩!
A self-made billionaire, rules the mafia world with an iron fist. Dangerous to his enemies yet tender towards his family, he loves with a fierce passion that knows no bounds. His life is a testament to the extremes—ready to kill or die for the one he loves.

On the opposite end stands 𝘼𝙙𝙫𝙞𝙠𝙖 the enigmatic queen of the mafia, a self-made billionaire cloaked in secrecy. Her life is steeped in books and fictional realms, yet she harbors a chilling disbelief in love. Emotionless and distant, even from those closest to her, Advika sees love as a beautiful deceit—a venomous illusion that begins with two and ends in destruction.

Their worlds collide in a contract marriage, a union of necessity and strategy rather than affection. Vidyut’s unwavering belief in love clashes with Advika’s cold skepticism. For Vidyut, 𝑙𝑜𝑣𝑒 is a game of 𝑙𝑖𝑓𝑒 and death. For Advika, it’s a 𝑚𝑦𝑡ℎ, a dangerous distraction from the ruthless realities of their lives.

"What about love?" Vidyut demands, his eyes burning with intensity.

"Love? Define it perfectly, and I might entertain the notion," Advika retorts, her laugh sharp and unsettling. "Love is a beautiful betrayal, sweet in appearance but poisonous in experience. It starts with two and ends not on one, but countless broken pieces. In the end, it only delivers hurt and undeniable pain."

"Jaan dena aur jaan lena, both are expressions of love. And I will teach you this, Mrs. Advika Vidyut Singh Rathore," Vidyut proclaims, signing the contract with a determined flourish. "Let the game begin— 𝙡𝙤𝙫𝙚 𝙤𝙧 𝙡𝙞𝙛𝙚. It's an eternal game."

Advika watches him walk away, her heart a fortress. "There is no such thing as love in this world. Even if people sacrifice their lives, the ones who love them live on. That's why I choose life over love."

____________________________________
"Love can never win over life if death is near; he has to die," she said, aiming the gun at him.

"Love can win over life. Death can never separate two lovers; every story has two sides."

"Choose, patidev, choose. 𝘓𝘰𝘷𝘦 𝘰𝘳 𝘭𝘪𝘧𝘦 ?" she asked.

"Do you really think... Will death separate us?" he asked, looking deeply into her eyes.

"Yes," she said.

"𝙇𝙞𝙛𝙚," he murmured, and he was shot near his heart twice by his own "𝙡𝙤𝙫𝙚."

"Game over, patidev."
_______________________________________

Is this the end of their story or the beginning of a darker tale? Two powerful figures, bound by marriage yet divided by their beliefs. One seeks to give love, while the other shuns it. As their paths converge and secrets unravel, the stakes become higher than ever.

Join us in this gripping saga of 𝙡𝙤𝙫𝙚 𝙤𝙧 𝙡𝙞𝙛𝙚: 𝙬𝙞𝙡𝙡 𝙙𝙚𝙖𝙩𝙝 𝙖𝙥𝙖𝙧𝙩 𝙪𝙨!?
where passion, power, and peril entwine. Will love conquer all, or will their 𝙥𝙖𝙨𝙩 𝙨𝙞𝙣𝙨 and the shadow of 𝙙𝙚𝙖𝙩𝙝 pull them apart?

𝘞𝘢𝘳𝘯𝘪𝘯𝘨: 𝘔𝘢𝘵𝘶𝘳𝘦 𝘤𝘰𝘯𝘵𝘦𝘯𝘵 𝘢𝘩𝘦𝘢𝘥. 𝘙𝘦𝘢𝘥 𝘢𝘵 𝘺𝘰𝘶𝘳 𝘰𝘸𝘯 𝘳𝘪𝘴𝘬. 𝘛𝘩𝘪𝘴 𝘪𝘴 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘥𝘢𝘳𝘬 𝘳𝘰𝘮𝘢𝘯𝘤𝘦 𝘵𝘢𝘭𝘦.