11.

𝘼𝙪𝙩𝙝𝙤𝙧'𝙨 𝙥𝙤𝙫

Advika slowly opened her eyes to find Vidyut staring at her with an intense yet gentle gaze. The morning sunlight streaming through the curtains highlighted the tenderness in his expression. She smiled softly, the memories of last night still fresh in her mind how he handled her well.

"Good morning," she whispered, her voice still laced with sleep.

"Good morning, beautiful," Vidyut replied, his smile.
They went to her ready and he didn't ask her any questions knowing it will only lead her health to get worse

---

When Advika and Vidyut finally made their way downstairs, the atmosphere in the living room was tense. Vaishnavi, Ekansh, Mishva, and Abhigyaan were all present, their faces blank and unreadable.

Advika felt a knot form in her stomach. She approached Vaishnavi, her voice hesitant. "Ma..."

But Vaishnavi cut her off sharply. "Agar hume apna nahi maanti to tumhe hume itni respect deke bulane ka koi haq nahi," she said, her words like a slap to Advika.

Advika felt a sharp pain in her chest and clenched her fists, fighting back tears. Before she could respond, Ekansh stepped in, placing a comforting hand on her head. "Vaishu, kyu chida rahi ho meri bacchi ko?" he said softly.

Advika snapped her head towards him, her eyes wide with surprise. The tension in the room eased as Vaishnavi sighed, her expression softening. "Sorry, beta," she said, hugging Advika. "We were just worried."

Mishva and Abhigyaan joined in, cracking jokes and lightening the mood. Advika felt a wave of relief wash over her as she realized they weren't angry with her, just concerned.

Vidyut, sensing the right moment, cleared his throat. "There's something important we need to discuss," he began, drawing everyone's attention. "We need to reveal Advika's true identity to the public."

Advika’s eyes widened in shock and hurt. "What?" she exclaimed, her voice trembling.

Vidyut looked at her apologetically. "I know you don't want to do this, but it's necessary. If your father reveals this news first, it could damage your reputation and affect your companies. We need to control the narrative."

Advika's face turned red with anger and betrayal. "I don't want to talk to you," she spat, storming off to start her morning chores.

The room fell silent as Vidyut watched her go, a mixture of frustration and sadness on his face.

---

Later, Vidyut found Advika in the kitchen, her movements tense and robotic. He approached her quietly, trying to gauge her mood. "Treasure," he began, but she ignored him, focusing on her task.

Sighing, he reached out and gently took her hand, leading her outside to the car. She resisted, punching him weakly on the arm, but he didn't let go. Once they were in the car, he pulled her onto his lap, securing her with one arm while he started driving.

"Where are you taking me?" she demanded, squirming in his lap.

"Stop moving," he said, his voice firm. "If you really want me to punish you like last night, then keep going."

She froze, his words and the memory of his touch still vivid in her mind. Silently, she settled against him, playing with his hair and occasionally tracing the lines of his face or toying with his ring. Vidyut drove in silence, his focus on the road but his mind clearly on her.

They arrived at an unfamiliar location, and Vidyut helped her out of the car. Advika's heart pounded in her chest as she took in the scene before her – an elaborate setup reminiscent of the movie 𝑜𝑚 𝑠ℎ𝑎𝑛𝑡𝑖 𝑜𝑚, specifically the song "Main Agar Kahoon" scene.