Who's are you?

[Im writing this at 12 and I haven't had sleep for around 24 hours so im very sorry if theres errors]

After that one phone call from a mysterious man you haven't been able to sleep. You sat up late at night staring at your ceiling just wondering. Who was that? You didn't inform anyone about that because they already seemed to be worrying about enough things. The morning after the phone call there was a note left outside your door.

"I see you're scared. I saw you just sitting on your bed last night. You tried to sleep and stop worrying about me but you cant. You wont forget me. You'll be worrying until its time. Oh yes im sorry my goddess. Im sorry I must scare a beauty like you but you'll understand soon. You better say goodbye to Little Lucifer soon. You wont be seeing him for awhile. Good bye for now. I'll be contacting you again soon <3

Love S~"

The note was just confusing and creepy. Who was S? Why were they complimenting you? Why did he even put a heart? Wait a minute... He was watching you that entire night. He knows where you live.

"That creep!"

You just yelled, Not even caring who could hear. He was watching you. All night. That is just so creepy. How did he even find where you lived? Who is he?!?

"I'll kill that creep!'

No.. You have to calm down. You cant be worrying about that right now. You had to focus on what to do and make sure the others didn't find out. You couldn't tell anyone. Well more like you didn't want to tell anyone. They would worry too much and you would give them another problem. You didn't want that so you decided to handle this yourself. All that day you thought of things you could do until someone knocked on your door. You sighed as you got up to answer it. It was Urushihara!

"Oh hey Urushihara. What brings you here?"

You smile, Hoping he thinks everything is fine.

"Oh I just came over to check on you. You haven't really been out lately. Well actually it seems you haven't left here for the last few days. Everything ok?"

"Oh yes! Everything is fine. Thanks for worrying but I have to go now. Bye."

You smile slightly and quickly close the door. Wow totally not suspicious at all. Right after you closed the door the phone rang. Oh great. You walked over and answered it.

"Hello my goddess. Im pretty sure you know who I am."

It was this freak!

"Yes I know. Your S. What do you want?"

"You dont need to know. All you need to know is I might be acting nice now and haven't done anything yet but in reality i'm your worst nightmare."

"You creep!"

(( Wow I haven't updated for so long. I'm surprised you guys are still here! Im very sorry. Usually this is where i say im going to update more often than not update for a month or two. Im not saying that this time. I really don't know when i'll update next. I hope soon but i'm not promising anything so i'll just say see you next update))