A chance (Edited)

It had been a day since moving into this new place. You sighed as you sit in your new house. Finally all the boxes you brought with you were unpacked. Happily, you looked around at all your hard work you did until you heard a loud knock at your door. "Coming!" You said as you ran to the door and opened it. There stood an guy you never saw before. A guy with purple hair. He smiled at you when the door opened. "Hey I'm Urushihara. Its nice to meet you I guess" the man just shrugged.

You just stood there looking at him, a bit confused. "Oh... Um hi its nice to meet you! My name is '_____'. You're one of my new neighbour right? " You say shyly "Yup. That's right. My lazy ass room mates sent me over here because they were busy doing work or something like that. Of course they would send me over." Urushihara sighed loudly.

You just stare at him. He was pretty interesting yet something about him seemed.. Strange? Just different in some way. His purple eyes were what caught your eye in the first place. They were such a lovely shade of purple and put you in a something almost like a trance. When you finaly snaped out of it you saw he was giving you a very strange look. You just smiled awkwardly. "Well I'm going back to my room. Ohh and my stupid room mates told me if you every need anything to just ask"

Urushihara walked back to his room. You closed your door and went to sit on your couch. "Wow.. He didn't seem very happy to be here"

You sat there and chuckled quietly. For some reason you couldn't stop thinking about him. Urushihara.... what a cool name. Your heart started beating faster every time you thought about him. He was perfect.. Well look wise. His personality wasn't the best thing out there. At least what you saw today wasn't. Slowly, you sat up then decided to go to bed.

(The next morning)

"Is it morning already" You sigh, running the sleep out of your eyes and slowly getting up and get ready for the day. Today was the day you decided to explore this new town you moved into. you grabed your keys and ran out the door. As you walked out you remembered you needed to buy some snacks.

"Where is the closest store around me? I'm sure I saw one not that far away."

As you stood there thinking some one walked out of Urushihara's room. The man walked up to you. "Hello you must be our new neighbor. Its nice to meet you. I'm Ashiya."

He must be one of Urushihara's room mates. "Hi! Its nice to meet you. Oh um.. do you know where the closest store is?"

"Yes I'm actually just heading there. I could show you if you would like." He smiles happily. What a nice guy. He seemed nicer then Urushihara for the most part.