First day of work (Edited)

You yawn as you reluctantly got out of bed. Six AM. The time you had to wake up to get ready for work. Slowly, You got ready for the day and headed out the door. As you walked out you saw Emi waiting by the entrance. Was she waiting for you?  You quickly ran up to great her. "Hey _______ I thought it would be good if I walked with you to work today with it being your first day and all."

She was very happy. Emi was way different with you then she was with Urushihara. Who knows what that meant. You for sure didn't understand. "Thanks alot. Ya I'm kinda nervous for today. I hope I don't mess up."

It's true you were scared for your first day of work. Who wouldn't be? You talked with her the entire way to work. when you got there you got a uniform, changed and got to work. Emi showed you your work station. It was right beside hers which helped you calm down soon.

(time skip to brake time)

It was finally brake. Half the calls you got were people yelling at you or someone with a stupid problem. You sat in the break room and talked with emi. You talked threw the brake which was only twenty minutes. "Hello mam how can i help you?" once again a complaint. You just started and you were already sick of hearing all these people.

"Sorry about that mam we will get working on it right away!" You had to speak enthusiastically, Like you were happy to be working minimum wage at a call center. Luckily that was the last call of the day. Almost all complaints on the first day of work. Just what you wanted. But for the most part it was a good first day.

"Hey wanna walk back together? I'm heading to your neighbor's place so it would be easy since we are both heading that way." You agreed and both started walking. When you got there you said your goodbyes and entered your room. The second you heard Emi enter the neighbors room you hear yelling. This wasn't going to happen everyday... Right? If it did you might have to move again. Yelling everyday was something you couldn't deal with. Well.. More like you just didn't want to deal with it. Who would? what's that about anyways.. They always yell like that... Something you will be looking into.

(hey guys i was wondering if there was anything you wanted added to the story like events, Characters anything like that. I want to take your ideas and add them in. Tell me and i'll try to add them in. Thanks!)