Something's wrong

-Urushiharas POV-

"Ashiya i'm hungry!"

"Then get up and get something Urushihara!'

This was pretty much the most he said when he was at the computer. Urushihara was almost always on it though. He kept telling his roommates he was doing research but most of the time he was just playing video games or shopping. He had actually just ordered a new gaming system. Of course Ashiya and Maou didn't know. They always yelled at him when he ordered things.

"Come one. Please? I'm doing research to try and get are magic back. You guys don't like my way of doing it so I still have to find another way."

For some reason they didn't like terrorizing humans to get magic. Not very good demons. He laughed at his own comment. (Oh wow Urushihara.) He waited a bit until he knew no one was getting him anything and got up to grab food. After he ate he decided to go over to his neighbor's house. Urushihara knocked and waited for a answer.

A little after he knocked they came to the door.

"Oh hey Urushihara. What brings you here?"

They smiled and looked at him. He just loved their smile.

"Oh I just came over to check on you. You haven't really been out lately. Well actually it seems you haven't left here for the last few days. Everything ok?"

He was right. He hadn't seen them leave for a few days. He was worried something might be wrong.

"Oh yes! Everything is fine. Thanks for worrying but I have to go now. Bye."

They slammed the door in his face. That was kinda rude.

"Wow ok '____' maybe il talk to you another time"

((I just thought because the update I did today wasnt the longest I could make another short chapter))