The Family Everyone Worships

The Allbrights. Sophisticated, a little snobbish (that's an understatement), and maybe a bit pretentious. The other families at Mary Geoise seemed to think of them that way. Such is common of a world noble, however.

The current leader of this clan, Allbright D. Tayatizawa, was seen as a symbol of power, a force to be reckoned with. He had saved Mary Geoise of its blemishes. They respected him as someone who got whatever he wanted, an accurate representation of a noble. There were not many others among his family, for his wife had passed in a tragic complication in childbirth.

Or that's what he told the others.

The Allbrights would die out soon, and Tayatizawa knew of this.

The middle aged man ran a hand through his hair, breathing deeply as if trying to calm down. He glanced yet again at the female dragon uniform hanging on his wall, faint stains still present, staining the clothing as well as his conscience, but he couldn't care less. He began to laugh, the sound deep and coming from his chest, where all his monstrosities live...

"Another day... another day those brats live on because of your stupid decision... You must be so proud of yourself, enough to die, right, Hakubi dear?"