トモの夢/Tomo's Dream

Sitting up in a field of flowers, the smell surrounding her but not making her head hurt. She looks around, her eyelids feeling heavy with fatigue. Suddenly, in front of her, appears a smiling Rira, but all grown up. Come to think of it, she was grown too. The brown-haired kneels down, offering her hand.

"Oh, Tomo. Sleeping in the flowers?"

She laughs, the sound almost drawing tears from Tomo as she stands up.

"I just... took a little nap..."

She says, staring at her sister. She was so proud of how happy she looked, knowing that it was herself who made her this way.

"Well, dinner's almost ready... We wouldn't want you to miss it..."

Tomo's eyes grew heavier, her stomach twisting inside her, her legs turning to jelly as she fell onto her knees.

"Rira... help me.. Rira, please help me..."

She looked up, seeing Rira's arms behind her back, looking unconcerned for her, her eyes much different from how they looked before.
Her voice even changed, taking on a darker tone.

"Why should I? Why should I help a monster? Is there a reason?"

The brunette chuckled, the sound reminded Tomo of her own father, and the sight of Rira in front of her faded with the feeling of tears in her eyes, the scenery changing with her blink as she wakes up.

She was in the castle as she had fallen asleep, her body bandaged and tears making her cheeks wet. Her body was much smaller again, making her realize something.

"I still have time. I can still save Rira."